Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Object animation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, I have an animated object, I have made the movments with the animation, but my problem is the jumping, how do i do so that when I press spacekey and release the object play the jump animation even if the spacekey is released

My code in case

thanx for help
bobbel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2009 14:59
you can when you press space make the jump variable one. and then make a special gosub called animation selector or something. then first, that gosub checks if the jump var = 1.if it is, it makes the animation the jump animation. if it isn;t, it just sets the animation to the current direction (forward, backward, left, right or passive). and if you're jumping and the jump var = 1, check every loop for collision with the ground. when it hits the ground, set the jump variable to 0 so the animation routine can change the animation to the current direction (forward, backward, left, right or passive) hope this helps

*ding ding*

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 06:21:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 06:21:02