Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Game in progress

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey
I'm creating a game with FPSC x9.This isn't just any fpsc.this is going to be the best ever game made with fpsc.

I am after anyone who can help (voice recording,lever design ,programming,3d design) if you think you can help in anyway email.anyone who provides us with a free model will be in the credits

yes you will be payed.the profit we make on each sold copy will be share equaly and if we are lucky we may get a small publisher.

THIS WILL NOT BE A 6 weeks process IT WILL BE A YEAR process

These are the requirements that will be meet before game release

Cutscences
good game play
custom menus
custom huds
good animation

these will be met with the help of people and the realease of fpsc x9 v2

So email me @ bendude@live.com.au

or post

i hope this game will be a sucess

game in devolement want to help email me
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2009 11:31
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of theses terms, along with generally accepted nettiqute standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 03:46:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 03:46:11