Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / DBC purchased instead of intended DBPro. Can this be changed?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2009 01:06 Edited at: 16th Jun 2009 03:00
I apologize if I sound like a novice or an imbecile, or by putting this in the wrong forum section, but I am rather frustrated and know not where to turn. I accidently purchased DBC while intending on purchasing DBPro(thanks to the permission of the wife…). I tried contacting support in order to cancel/change the order, but alas, no response.

This morning (after a loooong weekend without DB(which I understand, considering I made the order on Friday, everyone needs days off work.)) I have an email telling me that my download is ready directly after two other emails telling me nothing other than it has been forwarded to the appropriate support area.

Long story short: Can I have my order changed? I have not downloaded anything yet in hopes that this can be done. Thanks in advance for any response.

edit: Sorry to bump, but I also wanted to be clear that I made the requests before I ever received download confirmation or even had my card charged. I was trying to stop the payment, or change the purchase before any of this happened by making multiple attempts at contacting support.
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2009 00:59
Dang, that's a shame. All you can do is keep trying to contact support, they should be able to sort it out if you can get through to them.

Diggsey: I have a spine and memory, but one memorable guy says he hates me. What am I?
zeroSlave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2009 02:19
Yeah, patience was the key. Thankfully, sales was able to correct my mistake. I shall soon be joining the DBPro user base.

So, if anyone else out there makes the mistake of purchasing the wrong product... just have patience, support will help when they can.

P.S. I hear that he who hates books, likes fishsticks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 08:26:36
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 08:26:36