Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / help with animating?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2009 00:16
Ok, so lets say i have a single model, now my graphics guy has made me this model, and in the single .x file there are a couple of animations, a walk animation and a jump animation. HYow, with just this one file, do i call an animation, I know the name, not the frame number, of the animation. And then how do I stop that animation, and laater call the second animation?

I don't want each eperate animation to be another .x file, as blender can include multiple anims in a single .x file, surely darkbasic pro can handle this?

My site: www.skyknight.co.uk
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2009 00:25
You'll have to slowly play through the model and write down the start and end frames of each animation. Then it's easy to play the right animation with PLAY OBJECT ObjectNo,StartFrame,EndFrame

Diggsey: I have a spine and memory, but one memorable guy says he hates me. What am I?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 08:21:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 08:21:47