Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Email Anyone ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all - Been a while since i've been at these forums........

Just popping along to let everyone know of a new service GDNet is running. *Free* @gamedevnetwork.com e-mails.

The service is fairly new, only running 2 weeks. But has already shown great intrest from all forms of game developers. And i remembered last night 'I fogot to tell the DB Users'

It works just like Hotmail, Mail.com, Talk etc.

Free 5MB mail storage, Multiple attachments, Unlimited folders, Personal Address Book, Compleate SPAM/Blacklisting features, Personal Preferance and Signiture setup. Even drop you're existing POP mail directly into you're inbox.

This is just a small list of features that the service has running, and we want you're feedback on making it better.

Please read the Conditions before signing up, as with all mail services. Features are subject to change.

Pop along to http://email.gamedevnetwork.com to get you're address.

Ow, BTW: Before people ask. No the service is not run via a third party, like everyone.net - Its GDNets own internal mail server.

Andy
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2003 06:27
So you're the punk sending out all that spam.

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Interested in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 08:16:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 08:16:24