Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] New game wanting early advice before I settle into things

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
After my attempts at starting to script and playing with the software for a while i have now decided to start trying to build a game...
The theme will be horror based with an emphasis on stealth.
The story is basically, you have survived a nuclear holocost and a dozen years later the (survival retreat) Base of operations is still going strong but word has gotten out and a band of mercs try to take over.
You have just returned form a hunting day, to find your home overridden.

Level 1. Take out the sentries without getting caught
Level 2. Access the escape tunnels and get to the armoury
Level 3. Get to the control room and cut off communications
Level 4. Get to the infirmary and rescue hostages
level 5. Take out the general and the infected ones...

As stories this has probably been done many times over but If you can add any suggestions I would appreciate it.

I want to start working on this whilst I learn to script, And I also need a break form constantly scripting over and over, So it's as much being started right now to get past the stress of it.
Gears of War
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2009 04:25
Can we see a screenshot?

Can you save the crew of LV21?

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=151512&b=25
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2009 04:44
If you give me a little bit, I could come up with a story for you, if you want. It would be your story, but flushed out with a bit more detail.

8thsinner
Years of Service
User Offline
You could see a screenshot of the underground complex gears, But once all the entities have been added at it's current level on my dead laptop theres not much to be seen about it, so I am having a redesign stage, splitting up the layers for faster performance.

Currently I am using all standard segments too, so I should at least wait until I finish making my own segments at least before I try to display anything.

As for the story. your welcome to write something up for me Gunn3r, if and when you get time drop me a bell and I will tell you what I was originally aiming for and see what you can come up with.
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 19th Jun 2009 13:06
Without a screenshot,this will be locked.

A.K.A. chargerbandit
[href]http://chargedstudios.netne.net/index.htm[href]
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 20:21:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 20:21:41