Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Looking for a mentor.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Could anyone guide me through msn yahoo or aim, so i could get better at this program.

I thought that i should move over to something deeper.

I've got a lot of experience with game maker, so all i'd need would be to ask a few questions or pointers once in a while.

pm me your msn aim or yahoo if interested.
kuljot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2009 04:58
Hey t9s1n2 ill be gald to help. "kuljot123@att.net" but let me tell you something. i started programmign a few months ago. i sucked at first, but what helped me is i started workign on a game. Alot of times i didnt know what code to use so i would ask for help on forums or examples of other code. all this time i have asked over 20 questions, that i needed help on for my game and i am still asking. during this time period i learned alot!!!!!!!!!!!! So i recomend you start a game doesnt have to be complex and whenever you need help ask on the forums. Thats one of the best ways you will learn. also take other peopels code and modify it, that is also a good way to learn. i would also recommend you buy the hands on dark basic pro vol 1,2. They are not required but do help. I learned so much from workign on this game> first i had given up on it but in the last 2 weeks or so i made so much progress because the forums help alot and the people are very nice and polite. So just started a game.

Gateway GT5628 Quad Core Desktop Intel Core 2 Q6600 2.4GHz Quad Core 3072MB RAM / 500GB 7200 SATA II Hard drive DVD RW 18X multi dual NVIDIA GeForce 8500GT ....
zaxer thawl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2009 02:03
And i may not be at the exact Mentor level, because i am never at a place to get to the internet, but if you email any questions to "sam11182@gmail.com", i would be glad to help with anything. be forewarned though, i rarely check my email, but i'll do it more often now.

Coreldraw Graphics suite X3 >>>>> Yes
Darkbasic pro >>>>> Yes
z i l c h vortex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2009 02:26
Im willing to help just add me ill try my best to answer and help with questions or games.

Email: IDH_Josh@hotmail.com

Cheers.

life is short but so am i
Daniel TGC
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2009 04:50
www.darkprinciples.com

Video tutorials you can learn from. Unlike a mentor they can be replayed too!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 08:22:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 08:22:12