Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Please help me.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello I am new to FPSC and the forum and such, I made a game and I want to send it to my friends, when i do save as .exe thingy it says what part it is at and such, but it freezes at "Building Level 1/1: Saving and Optimizing Universe" if anyone knows how to fix this problem, please help me out.

Thanks
-Tyler
seth zer0
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2009 08:54
Waiting and being patient don't think its freezing on you just building..

The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2009 11:41
Ok to even start to help you with this we need to know your system specs and unless it shows an error it is usually just still building so be patient although if it takes about 20 mins deign that bit (unlikely) then i suggest you re-install your directX and tell us your specs so we can help you out.

The Next
Windows 7, Intel Core 2 Duo 3.2 Ghz, 4GB, 2x Nvidia 9600GT 1GB
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2009 16:45
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Failing at every guitar game ever made!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 00:52:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 00:52:47