Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / "The Tomb" New Multiplayer Map FPSC X10 With various Model Packs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2009 22:16 Edited at: 24th Jun 2009 22:18
Hi guys, here is the first multiplayer map I have made since downloading all the model packs needed to have all 28. I found a greta lot of variety in them and will be making tons of new maps very soon.

This is the first one called "The Tomb" and here is the pretty bad story as always as I am not very good at making stories up but its best I got

I have tried to create a tomb raider style map, however without the awesome babe in it of course, it resembles a tomb that has had some work being done to restore certain parts of it whenever a wall collapses, revealing a small quantity of gold bars....also an underground chamber is found where a prisoner held at the time in a room downstairs might have been tortured and impaled on the wall. As archeologists nearby get wind of the discovery, so do the local militia and who only look out fo rthemselves, storm the place to be the first to get their hands on the gold. However as each has their own agenda, they turn on each other and its a fight to the death. The last man standing gets the gold and all the treasures the new chamber holds!

Here is the layout of the first floor and second floor as screenies and if you want to download the game then go to my website at
http://www.techville.co.uk and the youtube video is also there or at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMnKbd0djgQ

Also I will be making a multiplayer club section on my website so that people can get together and play my maps or other peoples at certain times during the week or weekend and get sort of an online multiplayer community going.

Thanks.

Hazzman

Hear no evil, see no evil

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2009 22:17
2nd screenie

Attachments

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2009 22:20
3rd screenie of ingame

Attachments

Black Profductions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2009 22:52
looks very good, work out lighting a little more and youll get a good game, a very good and nice game

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 00:55
Thanks yeah the lighting I wasn't sure how it would look in a tomb as sometimes I can over do it with lighting but I think it could use some more in 1 or two places sorry about the vid its a bit dark for some reason but in the actual game you can make stuff out no problem

cheers

Hazzman

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 27th Jun 2009 11:54
Looks pretty good,still waiting for your SP map.

[href]http://chargedstudios.netne.net/index.htm[href]
"Im British you muppet!"-Psycho
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2009 14:19
lol yeah i was gonna do it last weekend then had baby sitting for 4 days with nieces and nephews which sucked as I had a good plan for one instead of hte graveyard themed one but hopefully at some point this year lol i will be able to do one

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 05:14:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 05:14:41