Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, im in the making of a new war game (yet to decide a name)
I have got a screenie it may not show much but i haven't made alot of progress on it and im going to bed after this post

Comment on the pic everybody more pics up tommorow.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 01:01
Ok to satrt wrong place to place this needs to go in the WIP boards next the image is very dark the only thing i can really make out is the skeleton so might want to fix that.

And you need more than just a screenshot to announce a game it needs a name and a story line for it to be taken seriously.

Good Luck though mate if you make those changes im sure this will work out great.

The Next
Windows 7, Intel Core 2 Duo 3.2 Ghz, 4GB, 2x Nvidia 9600GT 1GB
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 06:13
Needs a lot of work, but when I first looked at it, it reminded me of Terminator (the skeleton looked like a robot to me)

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 07:10
First off, how does the soldier carry all that ammo?
Also you might consider entering this in the Independence Day Competiton over in Product Chat. Good luck!!

Look for me on CoD4 online for PC. My username's Arbiquator (strange I know but it's the first thing that came to mind)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 11:27:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 11:27:40