This is a good game, but still needs work in some areas.
I played it last night for quite sometime and I have some things that I noticed maybe you would like to hear about.
1) your prayer skeleton has no alt texture when your press enter, it just turns white
2) after playing for awhile after killing the wild hogs just once they seem to just stick around and didn't reward me until a few mins later when I entered the fort
3) I think the cabins that have a bed, it would be nice to say be able to go to sleep to heal up
4) a faster reload time, I happen to have an old pen rifle and it reloads faster than what you are giving(maybe if you were an old man it take that long) you can see from other games like the "Civil War" or "Gun" they sped up the reload time to make for better gameplay
5) more direction in game, if you want to kill indians then great, but don't send the plr into their camp whithout a reason(or maybe I missed your reason)
6) missions started out great, but I never recieved that I had actually completed the mission like " Thanks for clearing a path for me." or " Thanks for bringing back my medicine bags." Give the plr a sense of accomplishment
7) background music there is none, maybe some crickets, wolves howling, something to make an atmosphere seem more alive, more Pioneer
8) now for your praise. I really enjoyed playing this game, so Please keep up the good work. These are some things that I thought you might like to know. I also wish to tell you that another weapon would be nice like a tomahawk, sam colt, bow, etc. I realize that these things take time to do and I praise you for the work that you have done and I encourage you to do more. I think that all will agree that this is a great game to be completed. In the words of Tanya "Great Job and Keep up the Great Work!"