Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Projectile Barrels and Hiding Weapons...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, two problems.

First of all, I've been having an issue with dynamic entities not following the rules of general physics. The attatched pic shows a cute little setup where a few red barrels are just chilling out, at different angles and with one of 'em lying on its side. There is the default "bloodsplat" decal underneath the one on its side and under a nice little toolbox nearby.
Now, when I test the game I am very rudely welcomed by at least two of these barrels flying into my head. Always the one on its side and usually the one behind it. I thought it might've been because of the bloodsplat, but the toolbox (dynamic as well) chills there fine.
I've tried changing the barrels to static mode, but then they don't even show up in game.

On a side note...

Is there any possibilty of being able to force the player's weapon to his holster while he's underwater? Kinda like the game does whenyou pick up a crate or something with the left mouse button. I know Plys Mod could do that with a plrinzone script and hideplrweapon or something of the sort, but x10 is sorely lacking in that department.

Thanks in advance great magical FPSC wizards!

Hey you...
SHUT UP

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 22:12
For the barrel on it's side, press "enter" on your keyboard so its above the overlay, not in it. Make sure all the others are above and not in the ground by pressing enter with each of them selected. If that's not your problem, them I'm not sure what is.

Granatath
Years of Service
User Offline
@Coach
Thanks for the tip, but that was the first thing I tried...
No good. I finally got the barrels to work by switching them to static again... wierd.
Now I'm having problems with customizing the texture....
If it ain't one thing, it's another.

Hey you...
SHUT UP
Butterkiss
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2009 22:34
Wats Up with all the Light?

B1
Granatath
Years of Service
User Offline
@Butterkiss:
You would like to know, wouldn't ya...
>_-

Hey you...
SHUT UP
outlaw241
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2009 06:00 Edited at: 12th Jul 2009 06:02
holy crap dude thats a lot of lights, thats going to take a long time to render... see then people complain that "fpsc freezes when loading" not fpsc fault its the 300 lights you hat on da stairs

also side note problem : no

Windows 7 -AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+-4GB RAM-Gforce GTS 250 1GB

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 01:08:27
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 01:08:27