Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] [x9] what lies beneath - ultimate fps creator contest entry (free download)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 18:40
hey all, this is OFFICIALY my entry for the ultimate fps creator contest. If i had to describe this game, it would be very simple: a zombie survival game with levels and a story line.
basically, there are 5 progressively harder levels, a lot of EAI weapons, And, obviously, zombies.
For each level, you need to buy all your guns using conjured's cash system, and you also need to use money to unlock doors, and eventually complete the level.

Featuring custom scripts, huds, (modded) guns that i have been given permission to use by errant ai himself, and a lot of zombies, what lies beneath is a gritty horror survival game.

screenshot attached, download link is being uploaded, expect it in about 20-30 minutes.

shadowfire productions - where everything's awesome
(please tell me if anything i have said is non-constructive)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 20:17
Looks good man. I can't wait to play. Just one thing. I would tone down that red light there, make it a different shade of red.

shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 20:30
ok, well i can't edit it in the version you can download, because i'm already uploading it.. it'll be ready in about 20 minutes... watch this space!

shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 20:47 Edited at: 5th Jul 2009 23:49
ok, here's the download link:

KNOWN BUGS
.sometimes the zombies just stand there
.you might not always hear the weapon reload noises

please tell me if you see any more.

dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 21:11
Looking good shadowfire can't wait to play with modded EAI weapons, its the g36 that you modded correct?

You can never have enough zombies to blast into oblivion and the more the merrier.

I wish you luck in the competiton

dark peanut

Look for me on CoD4 online for PC. My username's Arbiquator (strange I know but it's the first thing that came to mind)

Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 21:21
I'm downloading now. This looks like some tough competition for me. I may be pulling out soon anyways. Good luck none-the-less shadowfire.

shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 21:29
thanks dark peanut! and yes, it is the G36C

also, i just realised that... (gerk) part of teh shotgun is white.
i know what the problem is, and it won't be there in the next version.
there are several things that will be changed in the next version, i anted to bring this one out quick so i could get some C&C.

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 23:32 Edited at: 5th Jul 2009 23:34
Shadowfire : We have checked with our records and you are using an illegal version of Project blue v1.6.

You have 24 hours to take the download down or to prove you are the user this version is reg too.

Please if you want to use Project blue then purchase it.

If you have purchased this under a diffrent name then email and I will del this notice.

Best s4real

dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 23:38

dark peanut

Look for me on CoD4 online for PC. My username's Arbiquator (strange I know but it's the first thing that came to mind)

shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 23:50
AAARGG! sorry! the download has immediately been taken off and no more of my games will use the mod. i am removing it immediately.

Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
... the ironic thing about it is, you using Project Blue 1.6. And you are getting 15 FPS...

Thou I like the screen.

Red Eye

Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2009 00:20
I found another bug. When the zombies get too close, your bullets start going through them. I should also alert you that having ripped the sound from CoD:WaW is illegal. Even if it's in a non-commercial project. It was pretty fun, but I hated the music. Take that out for next time.

meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2009 02:32
Really? I thought we just gotten over this pirating crap. Proof that this forum as a whole will never mature.

shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2009 18:35 Edited at: 6th Jul 2009 18:41
yeah, sorry guys, it will never happen again, i have removed it from my home computer ENTIRELY and it will never be used agin.

And red eye... what you said about 15 fps... when i was playing it it was pretty fast.
And coach shogun, i did know about the zombie-to-close bug, i think it was project blue.
And in the next version, ALL the sounds and music will be replaced. that version was essentially a dummy run for the full game, i just wanted some constructive criticism.

and finnaly, I would like to appologise to the project blue team for any inconvenience, annoyance and/or time wasting I may have caused, it's a great mod, and it's because of [mod edit] like me that you're having to put up with all this illegal stuff.

thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 03:27:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 03:27:52