Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] Help me fast !

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2009 23:04
In my game, when player kill a enemy, enemy be hide.
but i don't like this event.
i want to do this when player kill enemy, the enemy not hide and stay on the ground.
i can remember that did this in FPSC X9 ... but i think that in X10 there isn't this script for select in destroy script.
some body help me please

The life is standby ... So decide for you'r target and then you'll see that you are arrived and get it.
Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2009 01:51
Go to your order history and download the mature patch.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2009 03:00
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

3Dmajid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2009 09:36
yea ... very sorry ... Nickydude

there isn't any body that give me a script ?
i don't know mature patch.

The life is standby ... So decide for you'r target and then you'll see that you are arrived and get it.
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2009 12:10
We are not allowed to do that we cannot give you the download what so ever for all we know you have an illegal copy so go to your order history a download the one called FPSC X10 mature patch and run the exe that comes in the zip file.

If its not there then get onto order support and if you have bought it they will add the link but it will be there. The TGC order system doesn't fail like that.

Windows 7, Intel Core 2 Duo 3.2 Ghz, 4GB, 2x Nvidia 9600GT 1GB
3Dmajid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2009 16:24
So it means that in FPSC X10 they are removed this script ?
because in X9 there is and we can to use.
if yes, please told me.

Mr Bigglesworth
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2009 20:32 Edited at: 14th Jul 2009 20:35
It isn't a script, It is a mature patch you can download from your order history in your account, if you are using a pirated version it won't be there, because you didn't buy the product in the first place.

Why remake a famous game when you could create your own?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 00:46:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 00:46:17