Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Animation problems in XP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2003 15:27
Hi all,

Another newb here! I've had DB for a few months now but I just got a new PC with XP, but there are some things which don't work on here, which worked on ME.

For example, I can't get the animation examples to run, it keeps asking me to get a 'current Indeo codec' whatever that is. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so is there an easy way to sort it without the need to go out and buy this thing.

Thanks

(p.s. sorry if this has come up before, I browsed around but couldn't find anything)
zao420
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2003 21:37
the Indeo codec is free you just need to download. you could also edit your animation to use a different compression codec. if you play onletting outher people use it i would use a codec that every one has. i use cinepak not sure if everyone has it or not. but it compresses good and was made for low end computer.

well i did a search for that codec and it seams you need to buy it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 19:45:42
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 19:45:42