Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Z-Escape- Survival Horror game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2009 01:05 Edited at: 18th Jul 2009 04:03
This is going to be my first game made with FPSC, I'm making my levels with FPSC Free because x10 doesn't work on my computer yet, so the final version will have better graphics.

The Game is a survival story where you play as thirty-year old police officer Jackson Gibbons. You start off visisting your brother on his birthday, but the apartment complex is ransacked by a heavily-armed gang. You pull out your gun and before you can shoot, your hit in the back of the head. You wake up several hours later in the lobby, you try the door but its bolted from the outside. You realize that the only way to escape is to go to the roof. Then, you hear a moan coming from behind you, you turn and see a zombie walking towards you, it's covered in blood and it looks hungry. So you pick up your nightstick and begin your journey...

Screen 1

Please tell me if you like my pics and story, and tell me some things I can improveC:Usersgibson543Pictures

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2009 03:18
You need to upload a screenshot from your game in JPG format or your thread's going to be locked by a moderator.

Kravenwolf

Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2009 14:21
Very flat and bland environment. Way too large and way too little decoration. Also, the story isn't really interesting, and it doesn't make much sense. Where did he get the nightstick and gun from? Sure, he's a police officer, but if he goes to his brother to celeberate his birthday, I doubt he would be on duty and carrying his weapons with him.

gibson543
Years of Service
User Offline
u know, I never really thought of that, thanks for the advise, I'll play with it a little.

Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2009 20:03
if you're going to make a room that big, have the ceiling be at least 3 or 4 segments up. also, if that's a hotel room, than it's too big, it's even too big for a hotel lobby. a hotel room should be 3x3 MAX and lobby might be 3x5 or 6 or even 4x6.
Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2009 08:08
@Roger: Most police officers carry their hand-guns everywhere for safety. As for the night-stick... most normal ones won't

Apocalyptic games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2009 09:37
He's right they carry usp 40. and nightsticks (but any small pistol will do)

"don't tell me I can't hit crap...
cause crap aint what im tryina hit."
gibson543
Years of Service
User Offline
ur right about the room largeness, this was just a quikie level for testing. I had to use the free version because my X10 doesn't work

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 15:01:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 15:01:32