Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Problem with home animated models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2009 10:34
Hi, when I run a simple animation code with something from darkmatter, it works fine. When I try to do so with graphics I've made/animated myself, I get the "Darkbasic has performed an ilegal action and has to close" message. Can someone look at the model and tell me why?

My site: www.skyknight.co.uk

Attachments

Login to view attachments
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2009 19:24
What programs did you use to make the model?

Diggsey: I have a spine and memory, but one memorable guy says he hates me. What am I?
zeroSlave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2009 19:42
Ya. Would like to know the program you used and maybe the process you are using to export the animation. It crashed DBP when I tried loading it. I also tried opening it in dxviewer but, alas, another error.

There's something in this room that makes you can't speak well.
Jasonorc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2009 20:05
It was made in blender, it has a couple animations in it as well by the way, is there a specific way a model has to be animated?

My site: www.skyknight.co.uk
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2009 20:10
Eh, Blender's DirectX support is lacking. I have done animations successfully (workably, anyway) from it, but they appear very strange and somewhat distorted. I use Blender just to make the model and then CharacterFX to animate (it's free, google it).

Diggsey: I have a spine and memory, but one memorable guy says he hates me. What am I?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 08:31:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 08:31:58