Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK .NET / Limbs not working

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

I am using the Dark GDK .NET with C# and I'm having a problem with the limbs. First off, when I use Object3D.PerformChecklistForLimbs() I am able to retrieve the total amount of limbs and the limb names with the Checklist class, as to be expected. However, when I use Object3D.Limbs.Count, it only returns 1 when I know the object has more than 1 limb, because the Checklist.ChecklistQuantity returns the correct number of limbs (tried with the DarkMatter models and my own models). I also did checked the name of that limb, using Object3D.Limbs[0].Name, and it returned a blank string. I also tried calling Object3D.EnumerateLimbs() before calling Object3D.Limbs.Count, however, this gave me a NotSupportedException:
"Collection is read-only."

Here is my code (Object3D.EnumerateLimbs() removed):

Here is the output from the console:
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2009 12:10
Jamison,

I'll need to investigate why this is happening. The Limbs.Count function may be returning 1 because it manages an internal (Separate) list of Limb objects and this may need to be revised.

As for the Object3D.EnumerateLimbs() function, this will be due to an unseen bug for which I will resolve as soon as possible. The toolkit is up for a new update soon anyway with work being done on the documentation.

In the mean time, I hope this does not set back your development.

Paul.

APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2009 20:56
Jamison.

Can you follow my last post in this thread to update your system with the EnumerateLimbs update.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=155885&b=37

Paul.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 08:34:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 08:34:18