Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / sparky's collision tutorial <--_-->

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have searched the whole forum for sparky's collision but found no good subjects to understand the making of collision between two objects

so if anyone have a sample tutorial for sparky's collision that could help to understand , i'll be very appreciated
Mista Wilson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2009 03:29
Sparky's itself comes with tutorials demonstrating it.

Here is a link to the forum thread for it :

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=74762&b=5

If it ain't broke.... DONT FIX IT !!!
Drowneath
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2009 05:40
Yes you can learn from the examples included in the package.

[oot]
@Mista Wilson: I remember your signature somewhere in Irrlicht forum when I was active there.
What's your nickname there?
[/oot]

if(asleep) sheep++;
Mista Wilson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2009 10:35
@Drowneath... Im not an active user in the irrilicht forums im sorry. I guess someone else has a similar name, I think i do have a username there(if its still registered), but it's been a long long time since I was there(2-3 years) and it could be one of 3 or 4 handles that I use in forums lol

I have had a bit of a look around at irrilicht and also ogre3d, just for some alternative options to DarkGDK besides learning the directX API or openGL, but the simplicity of DarkGDK keeps me here at the moment, its very flexible in that you can use just GDK commands and achieve what you want, or you can delve a little further and get at the directX inards and manipulate them too.

If it ain't broke.... DONT FIX IT !!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 07:25:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 07:25:41