Hello all fellow forum members. This is mine and my friend's new project. We are going to make it in 24 hours. We started this 19:30 GMT +2 so we have been making this for about 5 hours now.
Here's the story:
Trevor Robinson is just a regular guy in a regular reporter's job. One day, he gets a hint from an unknown source that someone has seen ghosts in an old abandoned school building. Trevor won't believe this rubbish and he's going to the school just to prove that no such thing as ghosts exist.
But when he enters the old school building, he'll soon notice that something's not right.
I know. Not a very unique story but this is just a top of the iceberg. The story will get a lot deeper and it will have a huge twist.
Here is the feature list:
- 90% custom segment textures
- Small amount of custom decals
- Project Blue features like Airmod weapon physics and a very good framerate
- Unique story
- Everything is not like it looks like
- Readable diaries, memos, files and such
- Custom music
- Custom HUD
- You won't be seeing your ammunition. Only thing you see is your health
There's also a huge surprise which you propably haven't never seen in FPS Creator
I will be writing updates every hour so keep an eye on this thread if you are interested.
And of course, here is a screenshot of a class room. Enjoy.
Revelation leading to my psychosis and inspiration.