Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X10] "Cinema" New 4 Player Multiplayer Map made in FPSC X10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2009 02:59 Edited at: 10th Aug 2009 03:01
Hi guys,

here is the latest multiplayer map I have come up with. Its meant to be a cinema setting in which people have went to see a horror film on a Saturday night hoping to get a little scare. Little did they know there was someone in the audience who was there not just to ruin their night, but their life forever.

When the film started everything seemed normal, but at one point when the scene in the film was dark for some time and the music was blaring out, someone had committed an awful crime in front of everyones eyes, yet they seen nothing. When the scene in the film brightened up again, people in the front row to the left of the screen saw a terrible image that they had not paid on seeing tonight. The dead body of a man impaled on the wall beside them.

They screamed as they ran out shouting to the staff in the lobby. People a few eows back from the front thought it was a prank due to the nature of the film, however they got off their seats to look and found it wasnt a prank, it was a real dead body. The cinema staff called the police and luckily a SWAT team was returning from an emergency call in the area took it upon themselves to call in to make sure everyone was safe and that the murderer was not still on the premises. They would wait there till local police arrived.

The SWAT team moved in and done a search of the entire building but couldn't find anyone hiding hiding anywhere. They suspected that it must be one of the people still being held outside the cinema who was inside watching the movie. However some of the SWAT team find a body outside in the ally of one of their own, however he is wearin civilian clothes. Confused the remaining 3 SWAT guys renter the building to search it as they realise that the murderer has disguised himself as one of them, but which one is he?

This game is made in FPSC X10 and is ready to download from my website at http://www.techville.co.uk there is also some pics attached to this message to give you an idea of what it looks like but there is also a video walkthrough as usual for my maps on the website, and at the following address http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5DU3el9xz8

Hope you like the level it is 4 player only and first to 10 FRAGS.

Thanks.

Made By Henry Hanley AKA Hazzman

Hear no evil, see no evil

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2009 03:01
2nd screeny

Attachments

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2009 03:02
3rd

Attachments

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2009 05:50
When you are ready to adhere to the Showcase Rules, then shoot me an email and I'll move this back to the Showcase Board.

-Keith
SekoIdiootti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2009 14:40
Wow, it looks cool! Though, you said "a body impaled to the wall", but there's another body too on the floor. But that's just a cool thing, lol. xD It looks like a cool map, a little bland, maybe, but the posters make it look like a real movie theater lol. Though it's pråbably breaking copytights, with the posters. But that's a cool thing, lol! Because otherwise there would be some crap posters, if they weren't real, lol. (lol, I said lol so many times, lol)

My username is finnish, and it translated to english is: "CrazyIdiot" or something.
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2009 15:40
lol cheers seko i was gonna try and make my own posters but they did look pretty bad in the end using screenshots from characters in the editor etc but this saved a lot of time.

No problemo Keith I think i will keep it in here and post future ones in here as they are only really single levels instead of fully finished games cheers anyhoo.

Hope the level works ok for everyone I am working on another one but I haven't came up with a theme to it yet. Keep an eye out tho and I will see what i can do to make the best multiplayer map ever lol hopefully.

Hazzman

greysword
Years of Service
User Offline
i'd love to play it man GREAT JOB
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2009 03:45
cheers grey feel free to download it man and fire away

all the best man

AdrianoJones Wannabe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2009 22:06 Edited at: 15th Aug 2009 22:07
Wow! This looks really cool! Nice work, downloading. But where is the download?
-Adrian

I love Taylor Swift.
Hey guys! Help me! Join the creative design forums! http://creativedesign.candorweb.com/index.php
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2009 19:34
ah here is the link to download directly will need winrar to open it and unzip it http://www.techville.co.uk/cinema.rar also on the techville homepage to download

Gears of War
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2009 19:35
Im hosting a game if anyones interested.

Can you save the crew of LV21?

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=151512&b=25

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 23:41:21
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 23:41:21