Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / .dbo to .x file converter help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2009 23:51
im trying to convert a dbo file that i made, to a .x file to import into T.ed. I havnt had alot of time to search for one today due to being a new parent dealing with teething. if anyone could point me in the right direction, i would love you eternally.

The darkest minds, are often the brightest.
Scorpyo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2009 11:29
You could use Map Scape (free) as a converter.
Put your .dbo into the objects folder of Map Scape, launch Map Scape, load it from Map Scape browsing the objects category, and export to .x to any directory or still in Map Scape objects folder.

cheers
Sickly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2009 17:53
i actually found a program late last nite, after everyone had gone to bed, i searched the forums and someone had posted a program (free) that converts dbo to x and x to dbo. nifty program, called DBPro model converter, and after i posted this i realized A) i posted in the wrong place, and B) i could have just searched for a similar thread. so sorry for my lack of brain yesterday... screaming babies are very disorienting.

The darkest minds, are often the brightest.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 10:35:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 10:35:07