Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / sprites not showing up

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2009 19:36 Edited at: 16th Aug 2009 19:39

the four place sprites do not show up, i have put a tracepoint on their x and y values, as well as dbSpriteVisible. they all show that the sprites are there and should be visible. i also checked to make sure that the file names are correct, and they are. the files are in the correct folder as well.

edit: yes i know there is not a dbSync();, but this is before i start my while ( loopGDK ( ) ), and there is a dbSync at the bottom of that

-to the optimist, the glass is half full. to the pessimist, it is half empty, to the engineer, it is twice as big as it needs to be.
bloodmage2
Years of Service
User Offline
hmm, i set the alpha of the "newMap.png" to 50, and its setting the place values behind it, despite it being not only loaded after it, but placed after it.

-to the optimist, the glass is half full. to the pessimist, it is half empty, to the engineer, it is twice as big as it needs to be.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-06 07:24:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-06 07:24:36