Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Start Connection

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, I’m making a text based strategy game, Its actually a remake of a space game i used to play, but which went offline recently, but many of the player still want to play it, so i’m trying my hand at it. This game was multiplayer, nothing really complex, basically you move around the universe by pressing arrows to move you into different sectors, and you can upgrade your ship so it has better combat capabilities.
Now that you have a better understanding of my game, I would be very grateful if somebody could possibly explain how to connect the players.
I would prefer it if there was no host needed, for example, is it possible for any player who plays the game just to send their information to all the players, instead of a host, who would then send it on?
If this is indeed possible, could somebody please give me a few pointers as to how to start the connection between the players.
I have already downloaded MultiSync.
Thankyou, Nightmare

Omricon W.I.P
Indicium
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay then, if nobody has any answers to this, could anybody tell me if its possible to download and upload to a php site?

Omricon W.I.P

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 10:30:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 10:30:49