Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / I suggest

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2003 00:49
i have seen a few GameCreator users around here so how about a forum for them. I mean, there is a Teachers forum, DarkBASIC forum, DarkBASIC Pro forum, so how about a 3D GAme creator forum.

Bye bye now,
Matt

Got a knack for finding secrets??? Jingot Racing --- A new brand of Racing --- Only from Nightwatch Studios
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2003 00:56
Why? If you're too stupid(not aimed at mattman) to use 3D Game creator, then it's a wonder you even figured out how to turn your computer on!

Maybe your trying to take care of the problems such as,

-Which is better db, or 3dgm?
A. This question is already anwsered many times on the website, somewhere along the lines of. "If you can't program, then use the 3DGM." (That's how I see it in my view.)

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2003 01:34
Just wondering

Got a knack for finding secrets??? Jingot Racing --- A new brand of Racing --- Only from Nightwatch Studios
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2003 01:50
Quote: "Why? If you're too stupid(not aimed at mattman) to use 3D Game creator, then it's a wonder you even figured out how to turn your computer on!"

That's a bit much aint it? The 3D GameCreator could be aimed towards our younger generation of the community, I think the forum addition is a good idea. It will need to obviously be solicited more closely but it would benefit the beginners group tremendously.

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2003 02:46
t3dgm is simple enough that anyone who can operate a computer should be able to figure it out . The forum would be unneccessary.

--Mouse

Famous (Avatarless) Fighting Furball
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2003 02:54
At the end of the day, it aint up to us is it LOL!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 10:38:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 10:38:37