Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / ?? about darkphysic and dark ai

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2009 11:17 Edited at: 28th Aug 2009 06:18
hello darkerz coderz. i have check , look, and search on the forum for a question i have and my luck can't find true answer to my question i have...i also look at the dark phy and ai web site and still no answer.

Here my question: do dark phy and dark AI work with darkbasic pro?. i don't want to buy something thats not gonna work with darkbasic pro.

i thank every who has help me answer my question..u don't have to respond any more. 8 - 27-2009
EmmSix
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Leo - I'm a new guy here, having just picked up DBPro along with Dark AI and Dark Physics (as part of a bundle) a couple of weeks ago.

Having looked at the demos that come with the software, Dark AI and Dark Physics simply add new commands to the programming language. So in the midst of a pure DarkBasic Pro program you can issue the command "AI Start" to "invoke" the AI system. Specialized AI commands become available, so when you create an enemy in your game, for example, you can make him hate you by using the command "AI Add Enemy #" (where # is the object number of your new worst friend). There's a decent set of AI commands that simply integrate into your code, no external utilities needed.

I hope that helps!
Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2009 17:12
Yes, they work together. You have to change how you do a few things. I've explained it in detail before on this forum, just search some more and you'll find it.

Come see the WIP!
leo877
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2009 22:11
emmsix and cash curtis thanks for the respond to my question
Cash Curtis II
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2009 04:18 Edited at: 28th Aug 2009 04:20
If you need help just email me. I won't do it all for you but I'm certainly game to put you on the right track.

Come see the WIP!
leo877
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2009 06:20
@cash curtis thank you for your offer to help me.. but i first need to buy them first.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 10:33:27
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 10:33:27