Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / The CORE Counter-Insurgency in the Year 2156

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Combining a taste of Film-Noir to the sc-fi Tactical shooter genre using FPS Creator, you will command the counter-terrorist organization RADON, in a future where neon-lit skies and cyber cafes across monstrous highrises dominate the night sky, as the plot unfolds of balck market organ sales and opium plants. Below are some screenshots.

Not a single piece of stock material was used, and most of all the textures are orignal, as are the character and weapon textures.

Please commet and thanks for reading!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
Heres a screenshot of a terrorist

Attachments

Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
Heres inside the Waterfront hotel

Attachments

Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
A taste of noir screenshot

Attachments

Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
Each level features many paths to manuever silently around enemies. Heres another screenshot

Attachments

Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
Yet another screenshot

Attachments

Gremlin986
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2009 18:06
terrorist just like a zombie!

Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
Lol. No that was just one of the many terrorists, he looks more like a zombie I guess.
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2009 19:10
Those model textures are really screwed up.

Increase the lightmap detail to make it look less blocky, and try putting in more light sources. And could we have a proper story instead of just the basic environmental details?

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2009 21:16
Those screens look very nice. I hope that your gameplay is as good as this looks. Or how I picture it ín my head!

PS: -.- ,,|,
Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
@Torn: I'll take it that by screwed up you are saying that they look interesting and sureal. I hope. Second, I just purchased the light sources, and will be showing a screenshot of what it looks like. (Can't help it that I don't have money on me) Also, didn't know about the lightmapping so thank you I'll be sure to do that. Finally, yeah, proper story. Didn't post it right off the bat cause that messes with my creative process (Feel obligated to make the story go a certain way)

Thanks though for your comments, however spiteful they are. And if you want to know how I did the model textures, just ask.

@Metal Devil: Gameplay is the key! Trust me, the only games I play are N64 so I know that a game can succeed if gameplay is great and graphics are fair.

I spend a very long time perfecting gameplay as much as possible. A neat feature that is shown in one of the scrrenshots is the ability to explode enviromental objects or hurl them at opponenents. Sometimes the enemies even throw them at you!

I Will be posting a "proper story" shortly, thanks!
Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay you wanted story so here I give you story.

RADON has just been activated. In the year 2156 the megacorporations have established tyrannical rule in the underworld of the future. Millions of commuters line the corrupt streets below and the upper-echelon bathe in wealth on the city terrace. RADON, an organization led by the usarian, Eusco, was created many decades ago when the federal govenment still had part of the military under control. AS a counter-terrorist group, this time it won't be the terrorists there after, but the megacorporations. They have been suspected of stealing and selling body organs on the black market to purchase weapons and opium, distributing them on the street and crushing any chance of the Federal Government regaining power.

As the leader of RADON, you will be dispatched to eliminate the megacorporations and restore order in the streets using every method imaginable. Good luck Eusco, you'll need it.
Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay heres the room with high lightmapping. Can't see much of a difference, but overall it still looks good. By the way, have anyone of you ever seen Michael Jackson's You Rock My Wolrd video? Themes from the video were borrowed here.

Attachments

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2009 08:04
Keep it up! Looks great!

PS: -.- ,,|,
Gremlin986
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2009 11:09
getting better but you should use new textures

Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
@Gremlin: Remember, this is only level 1, new textures will be used for each so just stick with me here.
Gunbarrelguru
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is another screenshot of a more traditional looking alien terrorist. Sorry about the black bar at the bottom, my internet browser got in the way.

Attachments

noobgamer
Years of Service
User Offline
I really like the looks of this game. keep up the good work.

the world is not fair, but people can be.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:50:35
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:50:35