Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / How to handle multiple AI

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm making a game where a player has to survive multiple levels (or waves) of enemies.

I have it working for ONE enemy, but I don't know WHERE to beggin for multiple enemies. Basically I want at each new level, the health the be multiplied by 1.5 and damage multiplied but 1.25 and the number of enemies to grow ect... so they get stronger and more in number each round.

I've tried "for i" and "freeobject" but I cannot seem to be able to control ALL the AI at once... Any help!? Here is my code!

I don't expect anyone to code an AI system for me, but I would greatly appreciate any help that can be given!!

ßõw§€r¥¤
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2009 13:51
Go to the Tutorials Thread and find my AI tutorial. I wrote it a while ago, but the point was to demonstrate how to use arrays and types for multiple AI agents.

"everyone forgets a semi-colon sometimes." - Phaelax
BowserYo
Years of Service
User Offline
Dude you're amazing! That tutorial helped tremendously!

-Bowser

ßõw§€r¥¤
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2009 21:36
You're welcome

"everyone forgets a semi-colon sometimes." - Phaelax

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 10:23:27
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 10:23:27