Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Battle of the Ages (with Pics)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Just showing off our Demo lol

http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj452/oldschool3038/NewBitmapImage-5.jpg

Ok we have a few maps allready for Demo release. The one u see above in the Dual Pit. One the Medievil maps. Im planing on holding a Knight Tournment with that map. People seem to really like it.

Next is the Rail Road station. Its got some bugs I missed but other then that its alot of fun till u fall off the map lol

http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj452/oldschool3038/NewBitmapImage1.jpg

An Fianly drum roll. The Wild West desert map. Sorry no screen shot of this one yet its still compling lol Anyway yeah all the fun and joy of a old western. WE have the chruch of course, the salon complete with whore house and the general store. All surrounded by a huge cliff aka the edging. Which is really nice to glitch up and look down with the shot gun and kill peps lol.

Anyway if you wanna free copy of the Demo's visit ultimaonlineknights.no-ip.org Just go to the forums section and look under Demo's in the Commerical section. They our free to DL and play. Now one warning the old demo's still posted aka the first Demo pack. Dont get that Demo. Its laggy as death. Also Zombie attack in free games is messed up. So just want the Commerical Demo's. Thanks
shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2009 20:32 Edited at: 7th Sep 2009 20:32
please post your images so we can actually see them. posting the address won't work. you need the [ img ] code.

Can you solve the mystery of bunker 413?
Gremlin986
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2009 20:37
need more entity, more lightmap and uhh more entity... lol

old_School
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2009 20:57 Edited at: 7th Sep 2009 20:58
Ok for the lighting some maps our made to be dark. Anyway sorry about image i hope this code works. Also I added a new map for the game boxing ring. Check this out awsome stuff and I add wild west map not sure I posted that info yet.

Theres the Ring an yes every where else is dark and yes the enity count it low its a boxing arena not much else going on outside the ring.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2009 21:02
hands=bad, you need to put more entities in the background. like lights to simulate a crowd, you wouldn't get a boxing ring lighted like that.

there is no excuse for bad entity placement.

Can you solve the mystery of bunker 413?
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2009 07:31
Why hands are all black?

PS: -.- ,,|,
old_School
Years of Service
User Offline
Its a boxing ring. Dont you know what boxing is?
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2009 13:43
Quote: "Its a boxing ring. Dont you know what boxing is? "

Do you?
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2009 16:56
Does boxing rings have metal floors? And hard metal pipes around them? Or anything like taht. But the bixing idea is nice. And I like that name!

PS: -.- ,,|,
AdrianoJones Wannabe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2009 04:25
Quote: "Its a boxing ring. Dont you know what boxing is? "

There's no need to say it that way, I think we all know what it is, but it just doesn't look like a boxing ring to me.
-Adrian

I love Taylor Swift. She's awesome.
Hey guys! Help me! Join the creative design forums! http://creativedesign.candorweb.com/index.php
Gizmoguy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2009 10:33
theres a real boxing ring in one of the new model packs

might make this look really good

God in his heaven, alls right with the world.
old_School
Years of Service
User Offline
Just updateing this project. Here is the current status of the project:

Maps Single Player-Completed
Maps Multi Player-30%
Art-50% completed

I was also told we were allowed to request "Team Help" in here. So I am in need of the following;

Artist:
Textures, loading screens or any artist will do.

Programmering:
Programing is not needed at this point but if you can prove to be useful. I have no problem bringing you on the project.

Release Date:
I plan to release another Demo as soon as things have been tweaked and the art is completed.

Final Draft/ Overview of game:
The game features over 100 levels and 5 Acts. Plus the game will include over 100 multi player maps. The game is currently set to retail for $30.00 U.S.

Project sales figures from our publisher is expected to reach over 10k in sales first year. Project members will share profits equaly. So those interested in joining. You can do the math on how much to expect to be paid. Currently it is only my self on the project. The sales figures our not mine. These our the sales predicted by Steam Inc. our publisher.

The game is designed as stated before to simulate real historic battles. Here is a list of current time periods projected to be simulated:

Act 1-1500 B.C.-200 A.D.
Act 2-1200 A.D.-1500 A.D.
Act 3-American Civil War/Western Era
Act 4-WW1-WW2
Act 5-Modern day(Iraq-Desert Strom), Iraq Operation Iraqi Freedoom

Planned Expansions:
Expansions our currently planned. I plan to add a few more time periods as well as futureistic time periods. Keep in mind it wont be a "Star Trek" like future. More of a modern day realistic approach.

Future Games Planned:
Ive currently invested roughly 1k in real money in gameing tools. So I plan to create more games. Now the planned games will be more violent and non histroic based. Most likely a zombie game, Sci Fi games, Mythical game and possiably a MMO or RPG at some point.

Planned free Games:
Well I do honestly enjoy making the free games the most. So we UOK Gamers plan to contenue to create and release small free games as well. Because not everyone can afford to buy new games. An at some point we plan to create and release a fairly large free game 100% free and open to the public. as a way to thank our loyal customers.

Team request/Staff/Careers:
Well currently UOK Games has a immediate opening for Artist. We our seeking mature people and parties who our not affraid of hard work. You also must be a deicated person. An were our strongly considering doing background checks.

I know what your all thinking. However, I plan to make a real business out of making games. Crazy huh. Well it could happen lol Just takes alot of work and dedaication. Now Im also realistic about this. I dont plan to get rich off of it. But I figured it would be at lest something fun to try. So if anyone is interested in trying to earn a few bucks and you have the skills. Feel free to reply. Or if you just have a general interest in the game. Feel free to reply as well.

Closeing:
For those who posted feedback about the maps. Thank you. I know the project has a long ways to go still. But I think its looking good so far. I just need to tweak a few things. So please feel free to post more feedback. I was going to release a multi player demo. However, the demo is having some issues. An Im currently talking to FPSC in email to find the solution. Thanks again everyone.
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2009 03:13
Quote: "The game features over 100 levels and 5 Acts. Plus the game will include over 100 multi player maps. The game is currently set to retail for $30.00 U.S.

Project sales figures from our publisher is expected to reach over 10k in sales first year. "

Well, if you expect that, you better get working harder and using a lot more custom media and even more original ideas. Good luck, though, not trying to disencourage you .

PWP

I've seen it all. Except for myself ever not failing at something.
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2009 03:51
Quote: "Final Draft/ Overview of game:
The game features over 100 levels and 5 Acts. Plus the game will include over 100 multi player maps. The game is currently set to retail for $30.00 U.S. "

FPSC can only build 50 levels in one EXE. FPSC can only build ONE Multi Player in one EXE. Your game will be like hundreds of gigs lol.

And 30 dollars... Seriously? This is FPSC. You really can't make a game worth 30 dollars.

Quote: "Project sales figures from our publisher is expected to reach over 10k in sales first year."

Ya... ok.

Quote: "Ive currently invested roughly 1k in real money in gameing tools"

What have you bought? If you're serious about game design and making some money off of it, well at least the amount your expecting, then FPSC is not the route you should take.

Signature's are stupid.
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2009 03:51 Edited at: 28th Oct 2009 03:52
Team requests

This thread is considered a team request and has been locked.
Whilst threads like this are not outlawed, they must adhere to a strict set of guidelines.

You can review the team request guidelines here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=team_requests

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of these terms, along with generally accepted nettiqute standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 11:19:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 11:19:51