Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] - Emergence - [BOTB Remake]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2009 09:28 Edited at: 15th Sep 2009 06:57
Story:
You are an elite operative sent by the Malyrium government to infiltrate the stronghold of the leading weapons contractor to the government, Paycore. In the face of an all-out invasion of Malyrium, Paycore reveals to the government that they are the ones financing and equipping the invading Asur insurgency. Paycore has been counting on a cover up by the Malyrium govt. to maintain an executive reputation and remain controlling the invasion without risking a full fledged investigation. As Paycore plays a deadly game of political blackmail, you have been deployed with utmost confidentiality.

You are to disable Paycore's production and shipping of weapons and stop the corporate enterprise by any means necessary.

Background
Last year, I made the BOTB winning game, Emergence: Infiltration. The game was short, yet the details were what set it apart from the rest. I started Emergence: Detonation, but never got around to actually finishing it, and haven't had time to delve into any of the Emergence universe games. Recently, Model Pack 34 came out sporting a multitude of new industrial entities. Something went off in my mind and I decided to remake Emergence: Infiltration. I'm adding on to it so that it's not one level any more, but rather multiple short levels with unique environments, including an open city. I'm also basically finishing up any other ties that I have with this game, as it will be what I wanted Emergence: Infiltration, Detonation and Extraction to be. With that said, I am going to push through this and get it done with the best of my ability.

FPSC Version:
FPSC 1.15.003 with Fenix Mod

Praise for Emergence: Infiltration
"The outdoor scene looks brilliant." - Nigezu
"I'm very impressed with it! Excellent level design! I had good framerates throughout... and the entire thing had a professional flow to it." - KeithC
"It is great. It is such a nice big full level and maintained a great framerate. Really well done. Exploring the level was a lot of fun and it wasn't too hard to beat even for a bad gamer like me. It was really great fun!" - dennisb

Screenshots:

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 14th Sep 2009 14:27
The city looks nice,keep it going.

[href]http://sites.google.com/site/chargedstudios/home[href]
"Im British you muppet!"-Psycho
Defy
FPSC BOTB Developer
VBOTB Developer '09
Years of Service
User Offline
Paycore's production and shipping shut down. I like.
Reminds me of a New Jersey feel, looking good. All the best.

"in videogames you try to get the best graphics with the least amount of processing." -Ingolme
"The more skill you acquire, the less you have to use it." SS
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2009 17:32
City looks very good! Keep up the good work!

PS: -.- ,,|,
Dreamsenshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2009 21:08
Exciting! Looks great so far and sounds like you have some solid ideas. Can't wait to see how it progresses.
AdrianoJones Wannabe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 00:44
Hey the city looks very nice, great job.
-Adrian

I love Taylor Swift. She's awesome.
Hey guys! Help me! Join the creative design forums! http://creativedesign.candorweb.com/index.php
puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks great as usual.
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 02:01
Thanks guys! I'm breaking this game down into a bunch of small levels, instead of one longer level. This might make more loading times, but it'll help out with the framerate overall.

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 07:54
New screen: Level 2 - Subway

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 08:32
That sccreenie looks very Subway-ish! Looks great and realistic! Where did you get that train? Made it?

PS: -.- ,,|,
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 08:43
Unfortunately, not. Cosmic Prophet actually made about half of the things shown in my screens. Xplosys has the next biggest amount of models in my game, and then various other modelers from there on out.

The Master Dinasty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2009 21:32
The first screen the street looks dark and empty.
Try adding a little rubbish here and there other that.
You seem to have a good game going on there!

-Massap2

Beacause massa is the master!
CoffeeGrunt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2009 00:02
Sweet! It's great to see this get a nice remake!

If I was ever given the opportunity to remove all the bad from the world, I wouldn't, because for there to be heroism, compassion and all that is good, there must also be all that is bad.
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Gunn3r the game is look nice. Just so you know I released a new version of Fenix Mod last night. It has all the commands and features that are listed on the first post of my thread.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 12:38:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 12:38:15