Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Need Help 3D Camera Walking and Walking on a Matrix

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2003 23:14 Edited at: 28th Aug 2003 19:12
Ok heres the Deal. I'm Not A Complete newb at this but I haven't learned anything about programming from anyone anywhere. Basically i learned the little i know from readin stuff. But U know Reading stuff doesn't make U a Expert U need help from someone else so here Is My Problem. I am Trying to Make a Endless Landscape "Grass" With a Goblin and a Camera That Follows Him Like they do in a RPG or sometin. I Also Tried to make it so he could punch and stuff and tried to put a sword on him but failed and have no idea how to correct it. I have all the files needed for the stuff i think too. I would really Appreciate it if u could Correct it for all You Proffesionals Out there

Well Hope u Guys Can Help plzzzzz

Some Guy told me to say this if i read his profile
Blind Chicken tied to a fence post!##!"

Never Mind I got it to work still trying to make the guy look like hes walkinng instead of sliding tho

Live as if your were to die tomorrow... Learn as if you were to live forever
Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 21:32:52
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 21:32:52