Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / How do you merge objects? I can't!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2003 23:23
Yet another newish noob here. This is probably really trivial to some of you, but no matter what combination of commands, I can't get this to work.

I simply want to take two primatives in DBC (a cylinder and triangle in this case) and merge them so they move and rotate as one. I'd like to be able to do this in DBC but I'm useless , so could someone help me put my head right. I can't find a tutorial that does this simple thing, so hopefully somebody has a code snippet handy....

Thanks
Watsisname
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2003 22:42
Okay I've found another way to solve my immediate problem , but I hope there's still someone who can explain exactly how to join objects together in DBC, since I know I'll get stuck on this in the future .
Bishop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2003 04:49
here you go...i added some rems to help you

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live so when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 21:33:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 21:33:09