Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
As the newbiest of the newbs and I\'m learning the language as I go, I have a question to which I hope the answer is: yes you plonker.
I\'ve just created a cool(ish) city block in Bryce 5. But the only file extension it will give me is *.br5. Will DBPro accept that? And if it won\'t, can I convert it to something DBP will accept? Thanks in advance.
mixxster
Years of Service
User Offline
hey im not to sure if you export ur file and its texture then put it into the folder ur project is in and it works then u can but .dbo is normal and for background its .jpg

hello i love games
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
No, it won't accept .br5. I've never heard of any br5 converters either, but I suppose it's worth a look. Milkshape has a *lot* of import/export plugins, so try that.

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2009 16:02
Bryce generates thousands of polygons for it's scenes, you will not be able to use these in a real-time environment. You should look into terrain handling in games, on these forums and elsewhere, to get a feel for the best way to do these things. You might find that you can still use Bryce, but need to change the way you work and export the terrains.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 10:31:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 10:31:54