Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Waaaaaaaaaaah! nikydud e locked my post!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i was making a very cool game that I hoped would become famous, but nikydude locked it because it didn't have a screenshot, tha'ts not fair! It was really cool, and I''l post a screenshot for all of you guys to look at so nickydude is'nt mean! heres the story you play as omaegaZord and you have to use you're trusty bazooka to kill all the enimy zords before felahexa uses the world as a bomb to destroy the Newly discovered martians on the moon because of a childhood experience he had with the martians. I hope you guys become fans of my game!
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2009 08:31
Thread Locked

This thread has been locked for the following reason: No WIP evidence.

AUP Section 3.17 ...Moderators shall, at their discretion, determine what constitutes a violation of theses terms, along with generally accepted nettiqute standards, and can take action against those who violate these rules.

If you contributed to the reason for locking, you may now find yourself on moderation, or in extreme cases a ban.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2009 08:42
No one is more excited at the prospect of killing Zords with a Bazooka more than me, except maybe Jenkins.

BUT until you have a screenshot please don't post about your game. It's just not fair on those of us who read the description and then want to see all the exciting things you have planned.

I had a childhood experience with martians too, so I sort of understand where Felahexa is coming from wanting to blow up the world to kill the moon, where they now live. Maybe there can be option to talk to Felahexa and maybe get him into therapy instead of killing him. It's just an idea, though.

I'm going to be a big fan of your game... When you start posting screenshots.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-11 04:41:22
Your offset time is: 2024-05-11 04:41:22