Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] Update 1.09

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have fps creator of my friend from usa.I have 21 years so I can use mature update.
but Patrik don't have mature update. i don't buy fps creator so i can't get mature update on my order history .
please a mature update 1.09 i make a horror game but no ragdolleffect look bad.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I AM POLISH

PLEASE UPLOAD MATURE UPDATE 1.09
Sound studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 20:26
If you want the update I'm afraid you have to buy the software. It wouldn't be fair to ask anyone to upload it, because that could get anyone on the forum into trouble. I would buy the software and have done with trying to rip the company that makes the software. I'm sorry if this seams a bit blunt, but I'm only stating the facts.
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 21:09
we cant just upload it, please buy x10

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2009 21:13
Sorry but no one can upload anything without the creators permission (in this case TGC). I suggest you buy the program then you can get all the benefits.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 23:00:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 23:00:45