Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2009 20:37 Edited at: 28th Oct 2009 22:12
HAGGER GAMES WEBSITE UP!
http://www.wix.com/HaggerGames/Hagger-Games?partner%5Fid=WMGs4POB1ko%2Da&orgDocID=5Fgn2S9Rf6k%2Da&wsess=eE145%5F4l09ueT0WotdVZzTcROqjo6FFKMHvQitmpBF%3BfmVH6K%3Bq1L0IiwynmZNjSvph%3BRX0GaiI%2Da&experiment%5Fid=empty&wixComputerID=rJHDlN0dqMZ4EyV45cWcNKvrvLplOcM4bCHnrMwbM%2BI%2FqrSsQr%2F861DY9useobq16nHG85QE8sQHt8%2FDWR6o4w%3D%3D&gu%5Fid=e8471d69%2Dc8fd%2D4bfb%2Db12b%2D1da64d2969cf

I'm currently working on Cutscenes then there will be a demo!!!

Well this is my first FPS game but it is no zombie game! It isn't a horror game! YAY! Since I thought that with my first game better not do zombies since there are to many. Not being offensive K, on topic. This was orignally called Ground Zero but there is already a game with that name.

Story:
(If the story offends anyone then tell me). You play as 27 Year old Craig Tyler in 1999, you work in a Anti-Terrorist group named Alpha Squad. You are a rookie, after five years in training you have your first mission. Your first mission, take down the ALANTAS Terrorist group.

K. Also the three chracters (Apart from the comander on the Radio who you meen like in the middle of the game) tries you kill you after about six levels of them pretending to be good. I'm gonna shut up now and post some screenshots. BTW my father got this for me so it was in his Email account is mods are gonna check.

Training Level:

Level 1 (You don't start of with a AK47, it was so that it was easier for me since I haven't connected the levels together):

(A terrorist):

Level 2 (this level should take you 30 seconds since you have to go through the fire and rescue the man):

BTW if your wondering what game engines i have, here:

RealmCrafter
FPS Creator X9 (The one which came with 9 model packs and tutorial DVD, I DIDN'T MAKE ANY MODELS)
RPG Maker XP (My first game maker)
3D Game Maker Lite (got it for my brother)
DarkGameStudio (that was awesome)

Best Reply (cause' of the "I know some people who you offended... The terrorists" part):

Quote: "Looks very good for yoour first game, the screens have a lot of variety, but don't add too much! You can't really have that many characters in one room (lag) and even if id doesn't lag on your pc, it might on others, so, the no lag max is 2. If you get a mod, timers could help with that. Also, the storyline could use some cleaning up. A very helpful tip: The outdoor levels can be lit with a sun you know, Just place a super huge light really high up on the edge of the map and color it to be sunny. That would look really great! It makes outdoor levels look less cheesy. Nice work! Hey, I know some people you'd offend, the terrorists! "
By 2 Rouges

Yet to have a signature
2 Rogues
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2009 20:54 Edited at: 10th Oct 2009 20:55
Looks very good for yoour first game, the screens have a lot of variety, but don't add too much! You can't really have that many characters in one room (lag) and even if id doesn't lag on your pc, it might on others, so, the no lag max is 2. If you get a mod, timers could help with that. Also, the storyline could use some cleaning up. A very helpful tip: The outdoor levels can be lit with a sun you know, Just place a super huge light really high up on the edge of the map and color it to be sunny. That would look really great! It makes outdoor levels look less cheesy. Nice work! Hey, I know some people you'd offend, the terrorists!
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Looks very good for yoour first game, the screens have a lot of variety, but don't add too much! You can't really have that many characters in one room (lag) and even if id doesn't lag on your pc, it might on others, so, the no lag max is 2. If you get a mod, timers could help with that. Also, the storyline could use some cleaning up. A very helpful tip: The outdoor levels can be lit with a sun you know, Just place a super huge light really high up on the edge of the map and color it to be sunny. That would look really great! It makes outdoor levels look less cheesy. Nice work! Hey, I know some people you'd offend, the terrorists! "
Lol thanks. I will and there is hardly any lag on the PC, but it haves a new graphics card and I'm still sort of doing the Story line and hopefully terrorists won't be on this thread.

ALSO something that I forgot to mention, I'm gonna try to make most things non static (So you can move them, pick em up blow em' up). But not houses.

Yet to have a signature
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 10th Oct 2009 21:05
Well, it looks pretty good, but it looks more like ww2 with a few modern characters.

Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Well, it looks pretty good, but it looks more like ww2 with a few modern characters.

"
K, after the first Demo I'll work on making it look more or less look More Modern Day.

Yet to have a signature
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2009 21:38 Edited at: 17th Oct 2009 19:26
FIXED IT!!! THE GLITCH AND WHY THE PICS ARE LIKE THAT!!!

FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPEND AT TOP OF PIC! I just kept on pasting the other pics in stead of clicking new and putting the pics there! SO DW!

K, i found something. Not sure if it is a glitch or something. But the terrorist is outside instead of inside. BTW I added Waypoints out side so I'm not sure if it's something to do with the Waypoints which are suppose to be for three other people. BTW in the 3rd pic, it's suppose to have a terrorist up stairs:
Pic of the map:

Pic of the terrorist OUTSIDE not INSIDE (BTW not sure what happend at the top, but I didn't see that while takeing the pic):

Pic of inside (terrorist suppose to be there but not the terrorist that's outside yet again dunno what happend proberly Tinypic acting up cause' I uploaded loads today so yeah, hopefully it'll be fixed tomurrow)!:

Yet to have a signature
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
(Sorry that this is my first post in a row but this is sort of important so forgive me)

Anyway I got some screenshots of the third level which I'm still making (no, not the one with the house on fire since the Training Level doesn't count as a level). But remember I'm gonna add walls, with doors which needs keys and enemys and roofs. I've almost finnished the first cutscene which you see on Level 1!:

BTW If you have any suggestions or Ideas for Alpha Squad your more than welcome to post it here.

Yet to have a signature
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2009 22:50 Edited at: 11th Oct 2009 22:53
Sorry that this is my 4th post in a row. I only put in new posts for screenshots or news. Anything else I'll edit the last post and first post!

Anyway, here is a screen shot of one of the 4 MULTIPLAYER MAPS! Yes A Multiplayer map! There is a single player mission mode and multiplayer mode. You don't need to compleate the game to unlock multiplayer! Here is a screenshot (btw still making this one, just showing two of the 17 guns in multiplayer):

I'M STILL KEEPING SINGLE PLAYER! Just wanted multiplayer aswell so there will be both.

What do you do in multiplayer mode?

It's sort of like mercenaries mode in Resident Evil 4 and 5. But a online version. You kill as many people as you can. But there is no time limit. Basically you have to find one of the four ETA Points in the game! Also you can level up and be on the leader board. BTW your rank goes back to 1 Every monday. The highest is 5.

It will have four multiplayer maps loosly based of a level/training level which are:

-Training Grounds (Based of Tutorial Level)
-Abandond Work Place (Based of Level 3)
-Blood Forest (Based of a level I'm planning)
-Final Destination (Based Of The FINAL LEVEL)

Only Training Grounds will be in the Demo. BTW the full game will be free aswell.

The multiplayer mode you can play as 8 diffrent chracters:
-Craig
-Dawn
-Andrew
-Nicholas
-Thomas
-Dan
-Leon
-Terrorist

ALSO FIXED THE GLITCH!

Yet to have a signature
Dreamsenshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2009 23:18
Sounds like it has some potential and like you have some real enthusiasm for the game. Keep it up!

Your error is my treasure. =^--^=
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Sounds like it has some potential and like you have some real enthusiasm for the game. Keep it up!"
Thanks. But don't expeact it to be like 007, or other FPS games. It's my first FPS game so it won't be good as my Future ones.

Oh yeah, does anyone know how to play FPS Creator Games with a controller? Not the XBOX controller but the one that looks like a PS2 pad but haves numbers on instead.

Yet to have a signature
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 12th Oct 2009 05:20
Hmm, in the level where you have to rescue the man, you should make it where you can find a way around the fire.
The player would be in the hospital for severe burns if you dont.

Keep up the good work!

2 Rogues
Years of Service
User Offline
So, are you going to use the sunlight effect? The new screens look very good.
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Hmm, in the level where you have to rescue the man, you should make it where you can find a way around the fire.
The player would be in the hospital for severe burns if you dont.

Keep up the good work!"
I'll keep that in mind or otherwise it be a FPS version of Holby City lol.

Quote: "So, are you going to use the sunlight effect? The new screens look very good. "
Yes, I'm doing that soon. And thanks.

IF ANYONE HAVE IDEAS, DON'T BE SCARED TO SHARE IT! I'LL MOST LIKLY USE THAT IDEA!

Yet to have a signature
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 12th Oct 2009 23:42
How about a mission where you have to go underground down a passage and plant explosives under an enemy base!

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2009 16:05 Edited at: 13th Oct 2009 16:05
Looks ok. But it's a little bland, and you could use lighting.

LoL! At the first screen I taught that tank is a gun!

Can you survive from the horrors of the hidden land Occulo?
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "How about a mission where you have to go underground down a passage and plant explosives under an enemy base!
"
I was going to do a mission where you go underground but never thought about planting bombs/mines. Good idea!

Quote: "Looks ok. But it's a little bland, and you could use lighting.

LoL! At the first screen I taught that tank is a gun!
"
I'm gonna add ligting before Demo 1 and you see the Tank move in the game in a cutscene.

Yet to have a signature
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
COMPLEATED LEVEL 3!!!

Just have to add lights now! Here's the screenshot of part of Level 3!:

Yet to have a signature
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 13th Oct 2009 20:12
Its a bit too large area and too empty,if you add more stuff or shrink the area it would be nice.

[href]http://sites.google.com/site/chargedstudios/home[href]
"Im British you muppet!"-Psycho
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2009 20:13 Edited at: 13th Oct 2009 20:13
Quote: "Its a bit too large area and too empty,if you add more stuff or shrink the area it would be nice.

"
Sure, I'll add more stuff in then. (btw, wern't ment to sound sardcastic)

Yet to have a signature
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 13th Oct 2009 20:17
And those 8 fps arent very great,shrink the area and remove some characters.

[href]http://sites.google.com/site/chargedstudios/home[href]
"Im British you muppet!"-Psycho
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "And those 8 fps arent very great,shrink the area and remove some characters.
"
It doesn't lag on the PC but I'll release another version for people who can't handle that much stuff in a zone

Yet to have a signature
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 14th Oct 2009 00:04
Good job
It will be quite an acomplishment if you finish this your first game, not many people do.

Keep it up!

Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Good job
It will be quite an acomplishment if you finish this your first game, not many people do.

Keep it up!"
Thanks for the support and I am gonna finnish it. Just making cutscenes

Yet to have a signature
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
FINNISHED LEVEL 4! BTW It's suppose to be dark. It's UNDERGROUND. Also I'm going to finnish making the MAIN GAME First then do the cutscenes for Training Level, level 1, level 2 and level 3 then the first multiplayer death match then there will be a Demo then I'll do cutscenes for other levels and then the last 3 Multiplayer Death Matchs!

K screenshots for Level 4:

This guy is a good guy but he turns out to be a terrorist at the end of the level who you kill:

Some terrorists:

K, this part of the level is not underground and yes, you kill the good guy. His name is Andrew BTW:

BTW The Next level will be based in a farm! Where you kill Nicholas!

Yet to have a signature
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 18th Oct 2009 05:02
Lookin good.
But even if its supposed to be dark, you need some lights, even if they are small.
Hoping for a demo

(ps, how do you like my new sig?)

Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Lookin good.
But even if its supposed to be dark, you need some lights, even if they are small.
Hoping for a demo

(ps, how do you like my new sig?)"
Thanks for the suggestion. And Awesome sig,

Yet to have a signature
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
HI! Just an update, here's the age rating, BTW I don't live in america although it says "Teen". It's from this website, here's the link:
http://www.tigrs.org/?page=generate

And here is the age rating:

I will have a screenshot of the farm level tonight or tomurrow night.

Yet to have a signature
2 Rogues
Years of Service
User Offline
This just has to be the best first timer game (no offense) ever! I love your sense of ambition, cutscenes in your first game, not even some of the best fpsc games have cutscenes. I would love to see this turn out the way you plan it. Great work!
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2009 18:06 Edited at: 20th Oct 2009 18:09
Quote: "This just has to be the best first timer game (no offense) ever! I love your sense of ambition, cutscenes in your first game, not even some of the best fpsc games have cutscenes. I would love to see this turn out the way you plan it. Great work! "
Thanks, I'm planning to release the demo on Halloween so I'm working on cut scenes earlier than I planned

Edit: I have released a MMO before which was only in alpha for 11 days but then stopped it

Yet to have a signature
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 20th Oct 2009 21:25
Looks like i'll be staying home this halloween

Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Looks like i'll be staying home this halloween"
Kl, by the way it's not horror, it's action.

Yet to have a signature
Austin25
Years of Service
User Offline
WOW! looks like a very good presant day army fps, Thank god its not another ww2 fps, that would be horrible, but any way great game.

bounded will be great!!!
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "WOW! looks like a very good presant day army fps, Thank god its not another ww2 fps, that would be horrible, but any way great game."
Thanks, but it's not a Modern Day Army FPS it's atully a Modern Day Anti-Terrorist Group.

Yet to have a signature
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 24th Oct 2009 20:34
Any new screens?

Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Any new screens?"
Not yet, but there will be a trailer by thursday or friday. IN UK TIME

Yet to have a signature
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2009 19:13 Edited at: 28th Oct 2009 19:57
UPDATE!

This is what a cutscene will looklike, I know it's stupid but hey, it's my first FPS Game

I filled up a room with random junk

And a microwave!!! Random huh

ALSO THE OFFICAL RELEASE DATE FOR THE DEMO WILL BE BETWEEN 7PM-9PM ON FRIDAY UK TIME! BUT I DUNNO WHICH TIME! SO THAT IS WHY I SAID BETWEEN!

ALSO THE WEBSITE (STILL MAKEING THE OFFICAL ALPHA SQUAD WEBSITE BUT THIS IS THE HAGGER GAMES WEBSITE) IS HERE:
http://www.wix.com/HaggerGames/Hagger-Games?partner%5Fid=WMGs4POB1ko%2Da&orgDocID=5Fgn2S9Rf6k%2Da&wsess=eE145%5F4l09ueT0WotdVZzTcROqjo6FFKMHvQitmpBF%3BfmVH6K%3Bq1L0IiwynmZNjSvph%3BRX0GaiI%2Da&experiment%5Fid=empty&wixComputerID=rJHDlN0dqMZ4EyV45cWcNKvrvLplOcM4bCHnrMwbM%2BI%2FqrSsQr%2F861DY9useobq16nHG85QE8sQHt8%2FDWR6o4w%3D%3D&gu%5Fid=e8471d69%2Dc8fd%2D4bfb%2Db12b%2D1da64d2969cf

Yet to have a signature
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 28th Oct 2009 22:03
WOW! looks great!

Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "WOW! looks great!"

Thanks, I've almost finnished the demo. I just love this game engine. TBH I usally hate FPS Games (like Call Of Duty) but this is a cool engine! I like games that people make with it. One of my favroutes must be The Undead.

ALSO, REMEMBER THAT I PUT UP A WEBSITE EVERYONE! HERE IS THE LINK:

Yet to have a signature
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
this looks good but it needs lighting

Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "this looks good but it needs lighting
"
Thanks, I'm gonna add lighting for the levels that will be in the demo tomurrow (which is the training level, level 1, level 2, level 3 and multiplayer level training grounds)

Yet to have a signature
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 29th Oct 2009 04:24
*****faints*****
You-hate-call-of-duty?

*****faints again*****

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2009 07:12
Very nice work. Looking forward to seeing this progress.

Cheers
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry bout' not putting up the demo. But it should be up tonight or tomurrow. But it won't have the multiplayer maps or an proper installer. The final version would.

Quote: "*****faints*****
You-hate-call-of-duty?

*****faints again*****"
Call of duty is okay.

Quote: "Very nice work. Looking forward to seeing this progress.

Cheers "
Thanks ! I am happy with the response I got so far.

Yet to have a signature
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
UPDATE!

Demo may have to be up tomurrow!

Yet to have a signature
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Soz, got grounded again. So I'll try to get the demo finnished by sat or sun. Possibley tonight

Yet to have a signature
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 6th Nov 2009 23:00
Quote: "Soz, got grounded again."

You did? Why?
Waitin for the demo

Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "You did? Why?
Waitin for the demo"
Was ultra rude lol.

Yet to have a signature
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 7th Nov 2009 16:21
Twas a joke, I dont really want to know why you got grounded lol.

Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Twas a joke, I dont really want to know why you got grounded lol.
"
lol. Let's stay on topic now

Yet to have a signature
Zeroff
Years of Service
User Offline
Demo is ready! I'm afraid that the Multiplay map is not. I will also upload a Lite version of this game. Click on Download!

Yet to have a signature

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:19:58
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:19:58