Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Bounded, sand box fps on the horizzon

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
This is great, my first game done by my company is coming out soon. The name of the game is Bounded, a sand box fps game with tons of weapons and very good voice acting, also includes about 35 different levels, the full game will come out around Christmas, but there will be a 2 level bete test demo, but my C.E.O. said I cant tell about the story yet, but i will soon, our game bounded will be sold commeciley and by store, pleaase check http://SuperDunlap.com for more details. Please keep loking at the forum, i will have story info soon, thanks for reading by!

bounded will be great!!!
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2009 10:31 Edited at: 24th Oct 2009 00:56
Well when the CEO of your company says you can release some actual information, email me and I'll unlock this thread.

EDIT:
Well it seems as though the CEO has decided that trying to get people interested in a game they know nothing about isn't such a great idea. So he is allowing story and screenshots to be added.

Thread unlocked.

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
mmm.... i hope you know(talking to austin25) if you click "M" after you place a door in the door you ill se the wall covering the door,i mean
this is in the ocfpsguide... read it
i know it by heart!

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
**DOUBLE POST**
i think you should know that even the greatest games that are commercial dont sell much so your game needs like 6 years and i wont buy it put it free and thats that

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2009 23:26 Edited at: 24th Oct 2009 23:28
I dont see any screen shots. They should be attached when the thread is started, not on a promise.

Austin25,

You are welcome to try again when you have an in game screen shot to attach.

250 seamless textures : http://www.umedia.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 08:46:42
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 08:46:42