Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Bounded, screen shots

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, My boss has allowed me to post a screen shot, and tell you about the story, well here it goes, you play Mike Harriels an soldiar in ww2, he then gets kicked out for shooting a friendly officer. Thats all i can give you for now, PLease enjoy the screen shot.

bounded will be great!!!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Lukers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2009 22:29
could you make it so that you can view and not download it, thanks
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I am going to do this just to save your post, but next time use a .JPG image to post.

DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
this is too empty... try ton add light but nice segments! i would like to see this get better!

dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2009 01:30 Edited at: 24th Oct 2009 01:30
Its a stock segment bloody games...

Way too empty and way too much space IMHO. Also it looks as if lighting is nonexistent and there's a random fire burning for no reason AND its hovering off the ground. Last one, theres a door with no wall around it... You said you have a boss on this project?? This could use alot of work..but keep with it!

dark peanut

current projects: a game about a guy
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2009 06:22 Edited at: 24th Oct 2009 06:23
It looks way to empty and big like said before, the door has no wall and its preety basic i suggest you get some custom segments/entities from the forum there are tons unless this is just one part that has a big stock room

but if you made the room smaller added some lighting and put in some more entities this could be a cool project

oh yeah here are links to some stock weapons with hands if you want

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=156828&b=24
http://www.fps-files.com/download.php?view.185
http://www.fps-files.com/download.php?view.186
http://www.fps-files.com/download.php?view.188
http://www.fps-files.com/download.php?view.189

theres more WWII weapons on fps-files but the hands dont match also heres some stick grenades

http://www.fps-files.com/download.php?view.348
http://www.fps-files.com/download.php?view.208

-JS

General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 24th Oct 2009 06:24
Agree with them.
I suggest you get some model packs.

Zay333
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2009 08:51
Sorry but I just can't take you seriusly Austin.
And 7 frames per second,that ultra low.

What you see isn't always real....
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2009 10:34 Edited at: 24th Oct 2009 10:35
Quote: "This is great, my first game done by my company is coming out soon but my C.E.O. said I cant tell about the story yet"

Quote: "My boss has allowed me to post a screen shot, and tell you about the story"

Out of extreme curiousity, what game company are you employed under?

Kravenwolf

Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2009 11:31 Edited at: 24th Oct 2009 11:32
I fully WANT to know the answer to kravenwolf his question...

And one more question, did you setup this company like, are u the ceo and the boss and the game maker at the same time?

If i were you i should have a look around the forums, before talking about bosses and ceo and such...

The Master Dinasty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2009 13:37
lol

-Massap2

Beacause massa is the master!
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
I did play that marion game on your website. Like 10 times.

dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2009 02:32 Edited at: 27th Oct 2009 00:43
Hehe look at the geustbook on his website, it leaves me wondering how professional your company is. Good luck on your first journies with FPSC

dark peanut

current projects: a game about a guy
Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Got a feeling, that this is a first endeavour into FPSCreator, and I hope the you have a good time developing with FPSCreator. For help check out the forums they are a great source of info on how to expand you FPSC knowledge and also level-design in general. Also I'd like to say that back off of him he is obviously new to FPSCreator, and I guess that when you first got it, you was thinking that you was some hot-shot level designer working for a game company. We all did it in some shape or form.

Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2009 04:07
Quote: "Got a feeling, that this is a first endeavour into FPSCreator, and I hope the you have a good time developing with FPSCreator. For help check out the forums they are a great source of info on how to expand you FPSC knowledge and also level-design in general. Also I'd like to say that back off of him he is obviously new to FPSCreator, and I guess that when you first got it, you was thinking that you was some hot-shot level designer working for a game company. We all did it in some shape or form."

So true. Good luck with Bounded, austin. I would recommend that you add some lights in and get some custom media for your game.

2 Rogues
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmmmmm, I'm sorry, but this is not a very good looking game and I am not enjoying the screenshot. Are you just saying,"my boss" because you want to sound professional? You should really look at other people's games and see how spectacular they look and try to beat them in some way, cuz I don't know about you, but there's nothing special about this game.
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok guys, give him a break. I knew when I posted the pic he would need some help and this will be as far as I go here, until I see more from austin. Austin you keep up the good work, buddy, soon you will make all eat their words.

Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2009 05:32
Theres no way this could end up as bad my first game (a broken up system of bad - no lighting levels from other genres, non matching weapons, enemies from when i was using that map for another game )

so i think if you are truly interested in making a good game then anything is possible

-JS

Deathead
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Hmmmmm, I'm sorry, but this is not a very good looking game and I am not enjoying the screenshot. Are you just saying,"my boss" because you want to sound professional? You should really look at other people's games and see how spectacular they look and try to beat them in some way, cuz I don't know about you, but there's nothing special about this game. "

Didn't I just go through the "my boss" thing?

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Oct 2009 03:10
Yes, I suppose we should give him a break, he's new...

Quote: "Joined: Thu Oct 22nd 2009"

I mean, look at my name I was an idiot when I first joined. I tried to look professional (but yes, I do own my own company, very small), but I totally failed.

Austin, don't worry. You don't need to look pro like that. Be yourself, look at others around you who seem pro, but don't even have their own company .

I've seen it all. Except for myself ever not failing at something.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 17:55:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 17:55:27