Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / How Can I Adjust The Speed of A Character in Arena Mode + Others?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all. I am knew to this forum and really want to learn how to make a game. My girl bought me this software and it sat for a long time now that I have opened it I am stuck! It's addicting.

Well I am having a problem trying to make a character faster in arena mode. Is it possible?

Also, whenever me and my friends try and play arena (multiplayer) only the host connects and everyone else is stuck on i believe it says "Connecting to Game". Does anyone have any info on this issue?

Last, I will like to say thank you to the people who has been doing an amazing job on making custom things like segments and entities for people like me who do not know how to make them.
Squalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2009 13:23
To adjust the character movement ... right click the character in the editor.... scroll down its properties till you find the one called "speed".... adjust its value to your liking..

THEWOLF805
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you for the post but I am talking about in Arena Mode. There is no properties in there for speed, only health and things like that.
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 16:39
You could edit the Scripts for the character to change the speed. I think you can even do this when you've built the game but im not to sure without testing it myself

http://image.fps-files.com/images/56Watermod_Logo.bmp[/img]
THEWOLF805
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you as well for the reply. I am new at this and I am really trying. I think the maps that I have built are pretty good, but the characters run to damn slow. Also, why are all the games laggy? every game I built even ones with nothing in them are so laggy. I have a DuoCore Processor Speed 6000 and 5Gigs of ram and it is so laggy even in test mode.

I know the original post was for Speed on Area Character, but the more I am learning and making the games look amazing to me, the more they lag. Someone FPS Creator even closes.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 16:59:35
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 16:59:35