Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Kudos

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2003 23:28
Ok, forget it, I don't care any more. There are far too many people just waiting for oppertunities to attack others. This forum is going straight down the crapper.

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Interested in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2003 02:12
Quote: "It is funny. Any time anybody from RGT mentions these boards and why they don't use them the same reason always comes up: You"

... yes and i suppose comment like this

Quote: "empty - What do we learn here:
1) 75% of 10,000 Pakistanis are Indians
2) $12 * 7,500 = $120 * 75

Simply economics for those who've taken it ... but hard maths for those who haven't."

when all i'm trying to do is help someone understand something are totally all MY fault right??

-- -- --

this is what RGT members bring to this board, maybe you guys like this kind of behaviour. But personally i think it is totally sickening.

Ya'll say i'm some big major problem and the main reason that you don't come here because of me.

But look at the forum history, there was only ONE flamebait thread prior to the RGT Shutdown and one member of RGT in particular rearing his ugly little head here.

i'm only a problem becuase you people want to make me one, you want there not to be any problems between the two communities of the members who primarily use this board and the ones who use RGT ... no doubt they'll only sit there and see me as "THE PROBLEM", but i don't really give a damn about any of you and until you start something it is likely i'll never even notice you.

No its people like Simple, Wolf, Empty, Neophyte, Mouse, etc... who seem to get a big kick out of trying to show others up and just examplify all this crap thats going around.
But unlike you guys I'm the bad guy simply because ya'll say i am, i mean christ how old are you guys 3!?

The only reason any of you say any of this stuff is because you sitting safe and cosey behind your computer screens knowing there is nothing that i can do to you and because ya'll will make me out to be some big old trouble maker rather than YOU being the ones who are warned about behaviour and such it is me who is pulled aside.

-- -- --

my points still stand on the original subject, i think a Kudos system is a waste of time ... and i don't see why the hell we should change this forum even more to suit another community.

So your forum is going down, boo-freaking-hoo! your welcome here to be members but you ain't welcome to demand this forum change to what YOU want!

as usual, most of this forums regulars are keeping quiet or wanting to change the subject and its the RGT members are making the fuss which again as usual is directed at me.

-- -- --

but we're going to have to tackle this subject sometime.
So what if you guys haven't had what you'd percieve a flamewar just a "difference of opinions", how ya'll answer posts normally is shockingly rude, abrasive and just downright nasty sometimes.

It was hard to sit there and see how you lot were abusing your newbies just to get your superiority kicks without being able to say anything. And lets face it this is why ya'll ended up hating me over at RGT ... simply because i don't AGREE with any of you or how you carried yourselves.

-- -- --

take a good look at the Simple escapade, how many of you say you actually understand EXACTLY why i had a problem (and STILL do) with Simple? How many of you can tell me exactly why Simple has a problem with me?

I bet a good majority of your don't have a clue and don't care, all you wanted to do was get your tuppance worth in about something you knew NOTHING about.

-- -- --

and no i haven't been around much the past fortnight, however the forum isn't any different atm or any calmer with or without me.
I don't make any REAL difference here in your attitudes or how you guys post, ya'll just think if i'm around you have someone to blame everything on.

-- -- --

but your probably right, RGT is no doubt better than this place simply because it doesn't have me ... then ya'll can swabble amongst yourselves, believeing that without me there is no stife or flamewars, believeing that somehow i am the source of everything that is wrong with the forums.

Thing is if that were true then when i came here there would've been countless flamewars, arguments and such. There wasn't and Wolf if you were reading most of the post back then, then you full well knew that already. At Christmas this whole forum was turned topsy-turvey whilst i was on holiday at my grandparents, there were several new flamewars that i wasn't even around to be here to start all because RGT members had come here and acted as if this place was thiers.

-- -- --

not to be funny but quite selfishly, i was actually personally happy in this forum ... it was a very friendly and good place to just hang out. Now its just another majoritively "anti-Raven" place, you think i bring this upon myself ... but its funny how none of this was happening before the RGT hatemongers arrived.

the atmosphere here isn't anywhere near what it used to be, not even close to as pleasent as it was - personally i dread when RGT is finally turned off, because this place is gonna end up getting even worse ... and that small ounce of actually being weclome here if you don't agree with the crowd will just disappear.

no place for anyone with any real creativity, and if you don't have any skill you'll be instantly shot down rather than helped.
yeah i'm sure RGT is a much better place than here and we'd all just love to see apollo slip that far.

-- -- --

well i've got work to get back to, and personally i hope there is some work i have to work late to finish ... cause quite frankly i'm begining to hate comming to another DB forum - simply because of a few bad apples.

IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2003 02:21
*Sigh*

Lets stop this here before it gets any worse. I'm locking this thread.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 10:37:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 10:37:19