Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] The Chromosome

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey everybody! I am making a new game called the Chromosome, and I am bound to release it soon. It is a Doom 3 similar style gameplay, except with new features and weaponry.

Your name is Jack Stillman, and you work for the US Special Ops. Deep in the Arizonan Desert, and huge underground military base is believed to be using test human subjects illegally. You must go into the base, recover what you can recover, save what you can save... know what you must know. And most of all. Survive.

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures or videos of any kind yet, but I will try to upload some!

lets hope this wont be a dropped project!
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2009 10:03
W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 01:05:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 01:05:32