Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / The Rebel Chronicles

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2009 19:26 Edited at: 15th Nov 2009 20:37
Hello all,
Firstly, i'd like to say, hi. I'm Edward, i'm from the UK, and i have just started a new hobby... Game Making.

I have bought the software, and i am very pleased with my results. overall everything is great.

Enough chit chat, onto the game

The Rebel Chronicles
I plan on keeping these free, because they are for me to learn FPSC.

The Rebel Chronicles take place in 2013.
"With the expected doomsday the year before, and a sentence on an ancient tomb describing, "showers of meteors, volcanos, earthquakes and tornados, forbid the year 2012". Every got hyped, people fled. Businesses went bust because the town was empty.

Everyone moved to a place that was known as "Australia". A place of peace, a place where the Doomsday wasnt expected to happen. They renamed this "Australia" "Community 1". Now, you don't expect 6 BILLION people to move onto one island, do you? No, the people who werent accepted (criminals) had to stay. As punishment for their bad deeds.
An organisation is formed, merging all governments of the world together, it is called "Community". Now, Community is not a police force, an army, or any form of government, it is a bunch of greedy, arrogant tyrants who want the rich to live on Community 1. So, the poor people (2 Billion people) are scattered in deserted parts of the world, to live. And to make sure we dont rebel, they create a "Protection Force". This consists of all the armies merged into one, sent to the many abandoned places to keep us in our abandoned life.

Now, if you know me, i'm a bit of a rebel, so, one day, i decided to put things right. The easy way."

Cole Andreola, March 15th, 2013.
Rebel Number 1.

So the rebel chronicles will consist of about 4 games, each one playing the roles of different rebels.

This is the current first level (it is my first map i've ever done) and if this map is rubbish, just tell me how to pmprove and i will.

"Remember: Don't Insult the Alligator till after you cross the river!"
iKill
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2009 20:05 Edited at: 15th Nov 2009 20:38
Level Stats

Level 1: The Beginning

Level 2: The Hunt for Jones

Level 3: Fight For St. Micheals

Level 4: Deadly Cargo

Level 5: Chained Up

Are there any mods that would improve FPSC graphics, like shaders etc?

If this is the first post, somrthings wrong, my real first post has just disappeared.

Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2009 21:43
Looks good, but needs lighting.

Can you survive from the horrors of the hidden land Occulo?
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2009 21:49 Edited at: 15th Nov 2009 21:49
Welcome to the forums ikill
Your level looks pretty good overall for your first project. My advice would be to
A: Add Lighting/Ambience
B: Add more detail, make me believe I'm walking on a real street, look at reference pictures online to get an idea of various things you'd find
C: Fix the gap between the sidewalk and the nearest building on the left ( The pink one)

Other than that not bad, looking forward to further seeing your work

-Ekipshi

Your signature has been erased by a mod as it is 1.7MB in size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2009 02:18
Welcome ikill.

If you're doing an outdoor level then take a look here: [shameless plug] http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=160369&b=25 [/shameless plug]. This has an outdoor level and even a downloadable demo, although it's set at night time you can see how the town was put together.

Good Luck.

Gremlin986
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2009 17:29 Edited at: 17th Nov 2009 17:29
Lol Nickydude Whatever back to topic, looks nice for your first project.

Nobody will die!
iKill
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2009 17:42
Okay guys, thanks for the comments.
I have now scoured every aspect of FPSC, and i will add lighting for next time.

@Ekipshi, the sidealk leads off into an abandoned station, it is supposed to be there !
I have looked at some photo's online, and i am making street plans.

Thanks guys

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 01:20:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 01:20:24