Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Creator 9 models, will they work with x10?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have been browsing the content store and found several models I would love to grab, however most show as untested in x10, while some say they do not work at all in x10.

Do entity's designed for fpsc 9 typically work in x10?

I understand 9 is still currently more popular, but I couldnt pass up on the improved graphics of x10.

Sure this has been asked before, but I couldnt find a clear answer using the search option.
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2009 17:02
yes, everything will work with x10 providing you have v1.09

for model packs you need to D'L the model pack again from your order history (If you got them legally from tgc) , you will need to install model pack 3 for certain again with the new selection in the setup

http://image.fps-files.com/images/56Watermod_Logo.bmp[/img]
Xenite
Years of Service
User Offline
Well I went ahead and downloaded one of the tree's that says it will not work with X10.

The tree works.... sorta.

Any part of the tree exposed to the skybox area/background does not show up. Yet if I stick something solid behind it, it will show up.

Trying to figure out of their is some kinda work around for this.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 16:53:55
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 16:53:55