Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / driving sim suggestions?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
got a cool idea for a driving sim just wanna know the best and easiest ways to get super realistic car physics preferably for free. need to be able to drift and drive normally without changing the config. basically like a real car! what do u suggest? thanks
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2009 14:30
Dark Physics... but it's not free.

TDK

zeroSlave
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2009 17:43
Quote: "best and easiest ways to get super realistic car physics"

AS TDK mentioned: Dark Physics. I picked it up more for Ragdoll and gravity and such, but it does have a good driving demo with it. I played around with it and it is very easy to get vehicle physics going.

There's something in this room that makes you can't speak well.
mususama
Years of Service
User Offline
anywhere i can get a trial version of darkphysics, if so would it have enough features to get a good sim? i looked on the site but it only had a dbp\darkphysics trial package...maybe im just stupid but do they setup seperately then work together like a plugin sorta thing.... sorry for noob questions just some answers arrent so easy to find..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 12:25:59
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 12:25:59