Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / "Perfection" New multiplayer map for FPSC X10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2009 01:55 Edited at: 23rd Nov 2009 01:56
This is the new map which is set in the future when violence and crime are virtually non existent, and people live in harmony with each other. This is due to a crack down on crimes where the authorities of each of the major cities in the world introduced more severe penalties for even small crimes as well as big ones. World leaders came to a worldwide agreement that whatever the crime you commit, the favour shall be returned to you also. This led to lots of gangs giving up their guns who ruled the criminal underworlds in their city. However a small group of criminals who do not want to give up their arms or live in peace decided to break into a war museum which houses all the guns that were handed over several years ago.

With the guns they will rob from this museum, they will rebuild their criminal empires again and take back what once was theirs, and not the governments. Download it for free at http://www.techville.co.uk

Sorry for the darkness in the video I am still tweeking my new rebuilt dell XPS which blew up after only a year. The video address is on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2pmumqp-p4

Cheers,

Hazzman

Hear no evil, see no evil

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2009 01:57
the screenies are the outside of the museum

Attachments

Login to view attachments
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Nov 2009 03:21
That is epic!!

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 23rd Nov 2009 03:26
Looks good.

Be well.

Arctek
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks pretty! Wish I had X10...
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Nov 2009 04:02
Wish I had a comp that x10 didnt lag on

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2009 05:05
Wow nice to see you around again Hazzman, hadn't seen you in a while (oh, my name changed, you probably still recognize me).

I like the blue lights for some reason. So nice and purty...

PWP

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2009 21:40
Hey guys sorry been away all week got lots and lots of work going on Thanks for the comments I definitely think the level looks ok but I wanted to add some more things to it like more lights here and there and some more pics on the walls but the resource menu in the game when testing it has its memory full on my PC and its 2GB of high speed RAM, it doesnt lag but on others computers who arent really up to date it may run a little slow.

Hey PW yeah I remember ya I think yer user name last time was PWP? I definitely know the name so I do I got my other level finished but I am just working on importing in a model a friend made for me of the Harland & Wolff cranes as its based where I come from the level, Belfast.

Once I import it in I will upload it and get it online as well it uses a lot of the buildings from the Game creators pack that was free, I think pack 36? It looks great I have to say as its got a grungy kind of feel the buildings which is what they look like around the ships yard at the minute. I was going to call it "Streets of Belfast" but my brother came up with a great name which is even better called "Under Goliath" this is because as you probably know there are 2 cranes one sampson and one goliath, and as goliath is the biggest of the 2, I will include only the one in the game to save polygons and lag etc as in the game I plan to make them enormous, just like the real thing here.

I love blue lights for some reason PW always gives me a sense of the future blue I dunno why its one of my fav colours . I will post up a link to download the new level soon as I get it done as I will be remaking my website to be more simpler soon and include flash etc movies on it as part of the design.

Lata guys.

Hazzman

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2009 03:36 Edited at: 30th Nov 2009 03:36
Quote: "I love blue lights for some reason"

Yeah, same with cyan-colored ones.

Cheers

PWP

Login to post a reply