Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Weird error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2009 00:18
Heya, I seem to have come accross a weird error. Or bug I am not to sure. General jackson helped me figure out how to get terrains into FPSC. So far it worked for awhile. Until two days ago when I made a new terrain (using the same methods I used to make all the other ones that work) I get this weird error. So I made sure all the files are where they need to be. Everything checks out. Even entity work shops says its cool. However when I add it to the interface it looks like its all ready to go until you press the "test" game button. Here is the screen shot. If anyone could help that would be awesome

"Through knowledge I gain power, through power I gain enemy's"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2009 02:35
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Well for some reason Dark AI is doing something with "layer 30" which fpsc doesn't even have. Maybe your terrain is to high.

Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2009 19:23
heh, Sorry nickydude, won't happen again. Will check that out hockeykid. Thanks.

"Through knowledge I gain power, through power I gain enemy's"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 16:55:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 16:55:22