Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Attach media with exe doesnt shows animated sprite

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi when i attach media to exe sprites seems to work fine but i have an create animated sprite command which doesnt works(everything works but the animsprite doesnt shows) when i select attach media...without attach media it works fine
Any ideas?

or how i can say attach all media except the animated sprite which is a png file show i can have the result i want

thank u in advanced

all os break
Hodgey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2009 21:41
When you try to attach your animated sprite do you get an error such as "sprite doesn't exist at line 130"? If the exe does run with out any errors such as the one mentioned above then it could just be a bug in your code.

Also make sure that your image files are in your project folder.

A clever person solves a problem, a wise person avoids it - Albert Einstein
lms
Years of Service
User Offline
i dont get any error at all i just "dont see it" priorities are fine too everything is fine i already run the exe as stand alone file all media inside without the media in the same folder it runs but the create animated sprite semms to work only if the exe is not with the selection exe with media, and when i say working i mean "i can see the png picture file"
ill try to load only this png file out of the exe and see...

all os break

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 12:17:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 12:17:57