Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / CONTEST ENTRY DEMO IN PROGRESS! with editor screens XD! No World Order:Outworld Choas

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2009 20:56
I did this Level the first 2 days I got my FPS Creator Software. It will probably take an estimated 2 weeks to finish the scripts, (Gun Shop Script, Currency Triggers, AI Script (Nearly Finished) Story and Camera Scripts.

I'm a noobie at FPS Creator. I've made 3 levels so far, 3 are finished 2 are missing the AI scripts, they are hard Melee Scripts and I don't know where to start - I added Speed Changes to the Enemies +400 for these Alien Hybrids, and a minor Frenquency Change. So far that's a good step.

Here's the Screenshots I promised to Release, I have many ideas for names, but I have to make sure they are within the Copywrite laws. One Idea is "No World Order: Outworld choas" or something.

The Subway you start out on, Scene : Framed for Murder, get the Knife in the Bathroom to the Left or Find the Pistol in the Garbage can to the right. your gonna need it!

One you walk up the Stairs you will see two Black Storm Trooper like police attempting to arrest you with bullets. once you kill them a event will trigger and you will hear Fire Sounds, Crackling etc. and maybe some whicked Zombie Sounds/Screaming. if you look right you will see a Gas Station blocked by SemiTrucks, Bulldozer etc. you will craw threw it and be greeted by 2 Hazmat Employees, oh no the Gas Station is on Fire! and there is a Spawning Blood Bath waiting inside. I got much more Mod Content so I will be changing many things to get the Demo Ready.

Of course there will be a mission to go and get a proper scientific explanation of these Zombie Bastards. That is when you must make your way across block to the Hospital, I thought about adding a vehicle Script to drive there, that is why I have the humvee in the Shop next to the Gun Store with a Code Imput Lock.
This is pretty much completed, the Hospital.

You will be in a Gun Fight soon with some NWO Bandits, they are trained Mercenaries paid to Kill and collect the hugh price on your head, You was framed for the Subway Murder by the Fed Government because your a Anti-War Militia Leader, you are a self trained killer. But this crime was not your fault.

Next there Will be a Sniping Scene, Camera Script Time. You will have no Choice to Run for your life, your Pistol Ammunition will not Penetrate there Sniper's Den

It's a 5 story Nightmare : Based on the Unfortunate Circumstances the Shop Owner is willing to Discount you on his Merchandise. You Obtain a M4-CQB and a P-90! Now you have the Firepower you need to take out those Pesky Snipers.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll94/Nexis23/CityBlock.jpg?t=1259956145

Sceenie to help take you in the Direction in the Story.

On the Way up the Red Stairs you will be shot at by those Mercenaries. These Mercs are holding Hostages, you must save them quickly, kill them all

I thought of many Ideas to Finish the Demo Level here, My best Conclusion was to give the Enemy a Offense Advantage, By Bombing the Hospital and stopping the Research of the Zombie Virus the New World Order had created. This would be perfect way to have new Players drawn into the Story and want to get Revenge. My Game Demo will have it all Aliens Zombies and maybe even Time Travel. I want to use every Resource I can get my hands on. Help me wakeup our Nation by releasing a Game to Expose real possible Scenaros in our Government. There will be NO WORLD ORDER, this is my Presentation feel free to comment me with any questions.
Illuminati is Real
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2009 21:17
LOL and that Giant M-16 is gone from the Gun shop I changed it to a more reasonable weapon that doesn't contact the other ones...Just thought I would throw that our there.
Illuminati is Real
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2009 21:25
for some reason it didn't post this screenshot lol

Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2009 21:55
Failing to see an ingame screenshot.

Jeku always gets drunk and tries to Moderate the ocean. Tirelessly slapping the waves as they roll in.
Illuminati is Real
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2009 22:31
That's because it was before the Update and the game crashes alot, I have to Re-Build it all, thank God for the Custom Prefab Saver. To many Instances of Fire, mixed with too many blood overlays, causes bad crashing.
Illuminati is Real
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2009 08:01
I never said I would show you an in game screen shot, read the topic of the thread. I have been working hard at cutting my Polygons down and Even harder at replacing boring textures with Realistic ones. I used a nice Texture on the City Walls, Roads etc. And I'm making final touchups before I start the Scripting Process, I'm already starting some Waypoints for the AI combatants etc. I'll post a screenshot as soon as I get my FPS Creator to work. Ever since I installed the EFX MOD 2.0 Beta my FPSC keeps crashing. Hung App and Run Time, 1st person Shooter even Debug Errors. I'm on here to search for a newer update. Something is messed up about V.1.16.10

AppName: fpsc-mapeditor.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.0 ModName: dbprosetupdebug.dll
ModVer: 1.0.0.0 Offset: 00004a9c

just one of many errors since I repaired my Installation trying to remove the EFX MOD.
Illuminati is Real
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2009 06:41
I've made some major changes to improve Frame Rate by breaking up the levels I've added new scenes and Textures HD. You start out in a turned over Tram Wreck in the Wubway gonna make some changes to the story to make it a solid FPS game, I'm on here to find and download better AI scripts, these Retard Baddies I made only shoot from like 10-15 feet away. I need a smart AI.
jojje
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2009 18:35
ok?
lOOKS GOOD

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:44:09
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:44:09