Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Module Installation Issue

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2009 21:55
Hey all,
I just purchased DarkGAME Bonanza, and I can't seem to install the modules. I had done it improperly the first time, so I uninstalled everything and gave it another go, and DarkLIGHTS, DarkAI, DarkPhysics, and Extends aren't showing up in my list of installed modules. I tried running a demo of one of them and got a compiler error saying "command not recognized."

I installed DBP, got my order key, activated DBP, installed the modules, put in my email address and order key, and they said they were prop[erly installed in the installer, but no dice on actually running them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sanba Games: Because We Can
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2009 22:20
You did use the correct order keys, right?
IE. not the DBP key for DarkLights, etc.
I think I did that mistake once.

SanBa Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2009 00:28 Edited at: 22nd Dec 2009 00:40
I only have the one order key, it doesn't even give me the chance to get another. I tried uninstalling again and looking through, but I totally don't have any order key except the DBP one.
EDIT: Aarrrgh, solved, sorry, checked the wrong email for my verification codes. Sorry, sorry, false alarm...

Sanba Games: Because We Can
Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2009 09:40

Maindric
Years of Service
User Offline
You get the other order keys in your email.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 12:21:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 12:21:02