Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Weird Photoshop bug - No color whatsoever even with 100% Saturation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2010 20:17
I don't really know if this is the right place, if it's not, please move it.

Anyways, if you've seen my T98 ScifiRifle over on the 3D Chat boards, you'd see that the texture is greyscale. Reason being is because I was working in greyscale as it looked better.

But now, I've been taking HUD requests on the FPSC boards, and I've noticed this new strange bug/issue. No matter what color, brush, opacity I pick, no color shows up; everything is in greyscale.

So first, here is what my layout of PS is like...

Here is the color I've picked... A light blue for a FEAR hud I was going to make...

But look, notice in the toolbar, the color is grey, not blue which I picked, and when I start painting, it's in greyscale...

If you have an answer, please post, this is quite urgent... I've tried messing with every option possible with no good outcome.

Thanks,

-PwP

Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2010 21:26 Edited at: 3rd Jan 2010 21:27
tried this?

Virtual Nomad @ California, USA
AMD Phenomâ„¢ X4 9750 Quad-Core @ 2.4 GHz . 8 GB PC2-6400 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 3650 @ 512 MB . Vista Home Premium 64 Bit

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2010 21:31
Haha, thanks, VN! Worked... I can't believe I didn't see that, thanks for the answer so quickly!

Mods, please lock, very big thanks to Virtual Nomad for helping me so quickly considering the amount of PS users here.

-PwP

David Gervais
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2010 22:45
No need to lock this thread, silly goose,.. You asked a question and got an answer. I Have made that same mistake myself, a long time ago in a galaxy far far,.. errm I mean 'In the beginning...'

Virtual Nomad was quicker than me to respond, So I needed to make some kind of post.

Cheers!

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2010 02:58
Yes, true, I'm just so used to the FPSC boards.

Mods would say...

Quote: "Thread locked. Reason: Question Answered."

And then go on about the mods may lock threads at their discretion AUP section.

Plus, I may have questions to post here in the future.

Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2010 17:22
When I read the thread title, that was my very first thought was the color mode. (i've done that myself)

Neat "primordial" btw.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" ~ Arthur C. Clarke
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2010 18:24
Quote: "Neat "primordial" btw"

Thanks, I've abondoned it, moved on to a new improved game: The Jeiharra Chronicles, search for it.

Go to my website, if I get enough members, I will buy a domain and appoint more moderators

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:18:58
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:18:58